High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Milligan College Reviews
Milligan College has provided an excellent, well-rounded, education opportunity as I’ve attended the past 3 Years. Having professors that care about their students on an individual, name-by-name basis, makes a huge difference in participation, and my own personal reason to want to be a better student, and participate in all aspects of my education experience!
Milligan College is a hidden gym in the mountains of East Tennessee. With roughly 1400 students at the school, they intentionally keep the student body small to cater to the student:teacher ratio. Milligan is a school that understands the value of a true Christian education. This school has a unique culture of hardworking STUDENT athletes and also features very talented students in the music department as well. While the rules here are very strict, they will help mold your son or daughter into a well rounded intellectual. Above everything else I have said, the faculty at this college truly cares about the students, and will go out of their way to see that a student's potential is reached if they are willing to work for it.
Milligan was a decent college. My bachelors degree in business admin consisted of relatively easy and generic coursework compared to that completed for transfer credit in classes at other colleges. My experience in the MBA program has been the same. Milligan offers great study abroad programs, however, due to the minimal class size, study abroad opportunities are limited and not promoted. The sports teams at this school are excellent with a high student turnout for home games. One exception is the swim program which is rebuilding after years of sub-par coaching. Most students on campus are athletes. Despite how old this College is, it is living in the past and refuses to grow its undergraduate class size to a profitable base. This is an issue when choosing friend groups in that, because their are so few people on campus from only a small variety of backgrounds, many clicks form which leads to less socialization on campus. (1/2)