Millersville University of Pennsylvania Reviews

1,324 reviews
Millersville University is an amazing school. It has a nice campus with well known programs in the science and arts fields. It is a medium sized campus so it is less overwhelming to me compared to larger universities.
I liked the atmosphere and how welcoming everyone was. It felt like a place where I could make it my home.
When I took my tour before I decided if I was going to enroll at Millersville University, the staff was very helpful in showing the campus but only talked about academics for a shorter period of time.
Start Your Review of Millersville University of Pennsylvania
Its an okay school. It does have its diversity problems among students and professors. The food is awful and repetitive.
This will be my second year of college and I’m super excited. You have a lot of people who are just super supportive and will offer help without you asking. There’s so many resources on campus and you won’t have a hard time at all. You create your own college experience so whatever you want to do, do it. You can create your own major, organization, sports team, whatever you like. Millersville makes your dreams come true.
I am very excited to be a part of the education program here because it is one of the best in the country. I am quite a shy person, so it's been a little difficult making friends, but I'm looking forward to joining clubs and being more active on campus. I am excited for the future here and after school because I know I will be well prepared for the work force with a degree from here.
Millersville University is a good college with great academics, people, activities, environment, and much more. If you are thinking about joining the Millersville community, it would be a great place to get to know many people.
I love MU! I grew up in the area so it certainly feels like home. Millersville is beautiful and the professors are dedicated and intelligent.
Dorms are great and there are no major flaws in the university. Professors are incredibly helpful and are always open to talk to for help or opinions. Great school and would recommend to any student, in state or out of state.
Millersville is a medium sized school, it's big enough to have a lot of different opportunities for students but small enough that you can see a lot of people you know just walking around campus. It's a good community of people.
Currently enrolled in graduate school here. Not sure how all of the departments are, but the psychology department seems to be a little unorganized. Most professors do not email back and there is a lack of communication between the department heads and students. With that being said, the classes are great and I am feeling prepared for the internship year.
The academics at millersville are good because most class sizes are small and you'll have the opportunity to have close relationships with your teachers. If you're not interested in having a night life or the big party scene then Millersville is perfect for you. It's very small and quiet, but decent academics. Athletics are not a big part of student life but if you are on a sports team you will make friends quickly.
I like my professor it was very easy for me to pay attention in class. I learn how to become independent while attending college. I love my major Occupational Safety & Env. Health. Overall these past four years at Millersville University, I learn how to adapt to the school environment.
My experience at Millersville University has been phenomenal! I have participated in two different organizations (MU Footprints & FUSION Step Team) as an Exec Board Member and have worked my way up to in these organizations and had also begun my own student organization (After School Corps) that focused on student volunteering. In 2016 I was nominated to participate in Millersville University's Homecoming Court and had the privilege of learning about some of the other student leaders from the university. During my time on Homecoming Court my love for the University grew and I was honored and crowned as Millersville University's 2016 Homecoming Queen. Through my many involvements on campus; student organizations, homecoming court, housing employee, and student services employee; I have learned many skills that have been very useful for me professionally.
Millersville is a quality institution for post-secondary education. I'm in an undergraduate program for Technology and Engineering Education, and the professors in my major are all willing to help and they provide the highest of quality in their content areas that really prepares students in the major for teaching in Technology Education. The school itself is highly regarded in this area to the point that there are five or more job offers per student upon graduation of the Tech. Ed. major.
They have a good education program with a lot of caring and dedicated professors that care not only about what they teach but also who they teach. The campus at night time could use to be better lit so as to create a safe night walk from classes back to the doorms.
Millersville University has offered me more than enough. Millersville has given me access to keep Music a passion along with majoring in what I plan to do with my life, Social Work. Millersville had accessible to me, a tour, a meeting with an admissions counselor, and also meet with a professor to learn more about the department. I was able to access their website and use all the tools they had handy for me to learn more about the college. Through the tough decision, I know Millersville is best for me and is extremely helpful with preparing you to feel comfortable despite all of the nerves.
Start Your Review of Millersville University of Pennsylvania
Campus is beautiful and very safe. There are many emergency posts available if need be, but I have found it to be very safe. Mostly well lit around campus, and smooth layout for walking around.
I like how passionate the education department teachers are about equipping us to become teachers! I also like how interactive and hands-on the education department is with our classes, they really get us out into field experience opportunities to experience firsthand what teaching looks like.
I visited Millersville University with my family for an Open House last year. I found the university to be very welcoming and warm. I knew before i left that it was place where i wanted to start my college journey and it was also a place/ community that i wanted to be apart of. There isn't much that i can say about change at the school. Its actually what i've been looking for. My mom is very excited about the school also. I'm glad she loves the school just as much as i do.