Millersville University of Pennsylvania Reviews

1,304 reviews
Millersville University is a clean and friendly environment with a multitude of career opportunities. The class sizes are not too big and most of the teachers and staff want to see you succeed. My favorite part about attending Millersville University is the amount of resources that are available to students and it is not limited to educational resources. I am so pleased with the Health Services and counseling center. I recommend everyone to attend Millersville University.
Millersville has some great professors, but it also has a few duds. The food is the biggest downside to Millersville, as there are no labels in the main dining hall, and what they serve is less than desirable. They changed the hours of the dining hall for the Spring 2018 semester, making it incredibly inconvenient to try and eat in the morning especially. Certain offices take forever to get back to you, and others work like clockwork and are very efficient. The cleaning staff in the dorms could do a better job, as they leave piles of dirt in the stairwell instead of sweeping it up. However, the other buildings on campus are kept very clean, which is appreciated. Overall, it's a nice school with a decent atmosphere.
Millersville University offers students a great education at an affordable price. I've been to two other colleges and felt that, out of all of them, Millersville University provided the best educational experience. Professors were both knowledgeable and caring.
Start Your Review of Millersville University of Pennsylvania
Millersville University has a great community involvement and atmosphere. The people and the professors are wonderful too.
I am a social work major and i absolutely love the dedication and inspiration that all of my social work professors put into teaching along with their outside of the classroom help and advisement. I am assuming that from who i have meet outside of social work, that Millersville as a whole is a very dedicated and uplifting learning environment.
I recently just transferred to this college, and so far my experience has been great. Even before I was enrolled as a student at Millersville, I thought the campus was beautiful and that the college offered students many different kinds of opportunities.
I've found that Millersville is a good match for me because all the professors I have had so far have been very helpful and kind, the size of the campus is just right (not too big or too small), and the dorms are very comfortable and I enjoy living in them.
Ask your advisor about dual majors. Not all will tell you. I have many classmates who are in multiple programs but was never explained this in my advisement sessions.
I like the overall experience at Millersville University as well as the atmosphere of living in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The transition from high school to college was a very smooth, positive one, as everyone involved in the school and others that I met were all extremely friendly and open to help in any ways that they could. I look forward to spending more semesters here.
I like how Millersville has the same small-town feeling that I have back home, there are a lot of family stores and although it's out in the country Lancaster City being nearby is really nice. The academics are pretty average from what I can tell so far, but it's a state school so that's not a big surprise. I have had the most experience with the Art, History, and Theater programs so far, and I have to say that all three are very proficient with the Art and Theater programs offering a lot more than I was expecting from a state school that does not specifically focus on one of those fields.
Great academics, teachers are amazing. Decent amount of activities for fun and learning. Campus food isn't great and not a ton of surrounding area restaurants.
what I like about Millersville is that I feel safe on campus and the food is really good, there's a lot of activities to do, a lot of campus club. Everyone respect each other and respect each other beliefs, I feel safe everywhere I go.
When I visited Millersville University it was amazing. It was the best college I have ever visited and I am so excited to live there for the next few years. The Environment is so clean and safe. The people are pleasant and the learning environment is ideal. The surroundings are also very likable. I don't see a need for anything about the university to change.
I have loved everything about Millersville. The campus is beautiful, the professors are great and the food is delicious!
I was very impressed with the professors I met they seemed very dedicated to helping the students achieve their goals. The Dorms rooms felt very comfortable and the students were welcoming and friendly. Overall, I felt very comfortable on the campus, it felt like home.
I was just a frequent campus visitor but the atmoshpere was really nice and laid back. You could tell it was a good school but it wasn't as high pressured as some others.
My experience here at Millersvillle University has been great it is a very good school. The only thing I would like to change is the food.
Start Your Review of Millersville University of Pennsylvania
I'm new here, but ever since I came to my first open house I've been in love with the place! The campus is so gorgeous, the programs are so good for the price (especially teaching, which is what I am majoring in), the food is comparatively good. The band is better than the football team, if that's what you're looking for. Dorms are sub par, but after your freshman year you can go to on campus apartments which are really nice. The wifi overall isn't the best, it's spotty and goes out for a while. MU is incredibly safe. Another benefit is how many connections you make and how certain it is that you will succeed. There are opportunities for professional advancement, research, internships, and careers at every turn. If you have initiative they will help you.
tldr; go here if you want a quality education for cheap and are okay with the wifi blinking sometimes.
They have a great campus, and education programs. Offers a lot to the students that attend their school.
The food will either super suck, or will be fantastic, there is no way to tell each day. There are very few scholarship opportunities available if you lived a regular normal childhood with no traumatic events. There are all new dorms up, which means that for the first few weeks, nothing worked. Super expensive if you don't have any scholarship opportunities.