COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Academic instruction at Millersville University for the fall 2020 semester will be provided in a hybrid modality, which includes in-person, online and multi-modal instruction. Faculty, staff, student safety, and an effective learning environment are primary considerations in employing these modalities. Learn More
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB
Join 7,000 undergraduate students who attend one of the Top 25 Public Universities in the North (U.S. News & World Report, 2020). With an average class size of 26, you’ll thrive in an academic environment that offers individualized, challenging educational opportunities that build a lifetime of success.
Millersville University of Pennsylvania Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.74 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.101 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.101 responses
Manufacturing Engineering Technician141 Graduates
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice103 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services76 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching76 Graduates
Early Childhood Education53 Graduates
Meteorology at Millersville University
As a nationally recognized program offering deep and broad immersion in the atmospheric sciences, Millersville University's Meteorology program is considered second to none.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.118 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.134 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.58 responses
Millersville University of Pennsylvania Reviews
Overall, I enjoyed my professors. I graduated with a Sociology degree with a Criminology concentration and minored in both Spanish and Athletic Coaching. I found all of my departments staff, with the exception of a couple, to be caring and helpful!
There were multiple on-campus jobs and the size of the institution allowed for multiple avenues to get involved. Partying was not very prevalent unless you looked for the party scene. Regardless of individual involvements, I found all students to be welcoming and inviting!