Miles College Reviews

I like how the professors are very understanding and very educated. Even though the campus isn't what you would expect I choose to make the most out of it. I think that miles college is what you make it! any college is about what you make it . Everyone experiences college differently, so people say college isn't for them and that's fine . I wouldn't suggest coming to miles for a 4 year college its nice but not for everyone.
Very good college to attend, you can concentrate on your work and still have a great time. A very safe college and very concerned staff and President that will talk to the students and your parents if there are any concerns or problems . Miles College produces many teachers, business professional and individuals in the field of arts, strong Greek life, organizations, top notch band and strong athletic department. Take a chance on Miles College,Miles will take a chance on you!
I love Miles college it teach me about my culture it prepares me for the world ahead. like any school miles has there ups an down but for the most part it is a well rounded school with a Christian base.
Start Your Review of Miles College
My experience at Miles College has been wonderful. As a non-traditional student, I have been blessed to have professors who care enough to know and understand me as a student, employee, mother, and caregiver.
Miles College is the best College in the World! You can come to Miles with poor High School grades and become just as smart as an Ivy League Scholar! Miles is a school for anyone seeking a second chance or someone seeking to expand their Intellect. They offer a chance to travel the world to study abroad all expenses paid.
Miles College is a 4 year Cme Hbcu college. Medium sized campus, 6 dorm halls, some of the majors they offer are Management (Business), Business Administration, Biology, Accounting, Early ChildHood Education.
I chose this college at a college expo because Miles had really made it look amazing. They even had a jump start program that I attend and love, but the crime is seriously BAD! I am now a junior and the crime as not got any better. I remember one time that really made me upset is when we had a drive by shooting Miles College band students got injured and Miles College said the shooting was not on the campus but it clearly was it happen in front of the dorm. Miles SGA do have a lot of activities you can do on campus also. When we are going to the library there is no paper to print something you have to bring your own paper. I think that is crazy!
I have only visited Miles college but i liked what i seen it it a part of my church heritage which Jefferson chapel Christian Methodist Episcopal church .Miles College is a historically black college founded in 1898. It is located in Fairfield, Alabama, six miles west of Birmingham. It is a private liberal arts institution of the Christian Methodist Episcopal Church.
Within my 4 years there, my overall experience has been a good one. Besides the lack of poor campus security and very limited parking, my advisor, along with my department instructors makes up for what the campus lacks. Positive individuals willing to help their pupils meet their goals and aspirations besides graduating.
Since I been at Miles it helped me mentally. I never been a peoples person before but seems like its a great vibe everywhere I tend to open up to new people every day. Everybody wants to see you succeed its always from students on campus to professors nobody is going to tell you how you cant do something. Miles is really like a big family taught me I can open up to people and not regret it. I'm also in the band so I traveled a lot and met new people its just a wonderful experience that you'll have to see.
This school was a first for me outside of my home state of Nevada and it showed me culture like no other. I lived and grew to love some amazing people here at Miles. But most in important I gained a new love which is my career in Education. I also found the love of my life here as a Golden Bear.
Terrible school! I read these reviews thinking it was a good school and it isn’t! It actually cost more than it says, the school is always on lock down, the caf food makes everyone sick they restrict everything and everyone! U don’t get visitation in the dorms! It’s absolutely terrible!! Do not go here! These “good” comments were probably made by the staff don’t believe it!
Miles college is a place where learning is the most important thing. And every student needs to be in that kind of environment.
dont let this school be your first option or even your LAST. Please save your money and time and LIFE. By going to another hbcu this school is highly unprofessional especially the staff. This school is dangerous as well 2 people got shot and 1 got robbed. Please please please don't go here! If you want a better college attend somewhere else. Miles college is just a giant high school. Please please beware of this school I wish I would have.
I love my HBCU!! We may not be the best of the best but through it all we are a team and family first that sticks together as one.
I love that Miles is so small, because it gives you a chance to really interact and get to know the people around you. I would love to see the cafe food change honestly, the food could definitely be better considering its an HBCU plus there could be more scholarship opportunities for currents students not just incoming freshman. Miles honestly feels like home though. Its a place where you miss so much when you leave.
Overall it was a good experience once you put it in your head to do what you need to do to get your work done. Very good programs, very diverse, great teachers, caring staff.
Start Your Review of Miles College
My experience here at THE Miles College has been a great ride I've enjoyed my time here it's was filled with many ups and very few downs but i can say I love Miles College. #Gobears
I enjoy being a part of the history of Miles College. Miles is a very prestigious Institution of higher learning where students are motivated to succeed, and held at higher standards.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my collegiate experience thus far I've gained so much wisdom and knowledge since attending the institution it's almost become like a second home there is a vast amount of wise intellectuals there that seem to have the students best interest at heart I would like to see some changes but they would be a bit far fetched since attending I have already seen so many changes and watched the campus progress immeasurably in just a couple years I have watched some people that may have been considered the least of the litter transform into positive classy civilized and cultured individuals Miles college is a beacon on a hill in a desolate land attracting men and women with potential and transforming the individuals from the inside out this metamorphosis that takes place within these individuals births some of the most intelligent prominent promising men and women like no other