1. Bakersfield, CA
  2. 2 Year

Milan Institute - Bakersfield Reviews

I like my major because I am getting the opportunity to get to know new people and learn much about my work environment that I will be doing for the rest of my life. I absolutely love my career.
I like my school for the same reason that I can come to school ready to learn something new then to just sit around and do nothing. My instructor is very helpful teaches and helps me get through my challenges that I'm in to achieve them.
Overall I would come back to this school again
Review Your College
I don't think we have online classes
I haven't been able to get information yet since I'm still beginning but I heard great stories
  • Jan 8 2016
  • Value
The classes aren't too big, it's small enough to learn and interact with the instructor
The school is very up to date with any hair trends that's going on
they have all been really nice so far and they have alot of flexibility to work with all in all its been a great experience.
the have tablets instead of books and its so amazing.
  • Campus
they have a student salon and it has everythimg we will need to practice and study the areas we choose.
  • Campus
They offer a wide range of subjects to study in the field of cosmetology and message therapy not alot of schools around here offer both.
  • Campus
The school is very welcoming so far ive had a great experience, what i think makes this school unique is how great there schedules r and everyone is so nice to each other its great.
we make our work enviroment as fun n hard working as possible.
They will help me with everything from learning all the techniques n skills i will need to have for my career, they also will help with finding a job when im finished, they will help me every step of the way with everything i will need to start my career.
I start school on Monday 5/12/2014
I like the way that my school includes everything into my tuitioin and stuff. I had no problems with my financial aid.
  • Oct 29 2013