Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mifflin-Juniata Career & Technology Center
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Mifflin-Juniata Career & Technology Center
- C+Harrisburg Area Community College - Harrisburg
- 2 Year
- Harrisburg, PA
- 855 reviews
- B-Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- 4 Year
- Indiana, PA
- 2,366 reviews
- NGLewistown Hospital School of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Lewistown, PA
- 2 reviews
- B-University of Pittsburgh - Johnstown
- 4 Year
- Johnstown, PA
- 519 reviews
Mifflin-Juniata Career & Technology Center Reviews
I love the teachers, which have a lot of experiance. They always ask if anyone needs help. I wish there was more teachers to go around so we could learn better.
Education to advance your self worth and the value you bring to your community once educated, are worth the price this institution requires. I have recieved help with all my financial aid questions and concerns and very much look forward to the upcoming start date to take the next step in my career goals and continuing lifelong education.
This program offers exactly what I was looking for in an LPN program. Multiple instructors, each from their own diverse background and specialty in Nursing which will provide specific training during each term of this course.