High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Midwestern University - Glendale
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.5 responses
After Midwestern University - Glendale
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Midwestern University - Glendale Reviews
Review Midwestern University - Glendale
I love the ability to do research with healthcare professionals and to take classes with other disciplines. With my program I was able to challenge myself and learn more about medicine before continuing on to my next program. The campus is really safe and the classrooms are nice. If you are hungry there are limited options on and off campus. I bring my food to school most days. The professors are mainly PhD and some medical providers. There are inter murals if you have time for that and the local area is not too exciting but if you travel some you can find good areas.
Housing is great! Very close and accessible to campus. There is a pool, volleyball court, and really great BBQ areas. It is a great family friendly complex, in case one has a family. The apartments are well maintained and have an excellent staff that is available to you 24/7.
As long as you are prepared, the administration strives to help students succeed. Open door policy is always in action! Great administration!