Midwestern State University Reviews

Professors are wonderful, the school is beautiful and at a very accommodating location! It's an easy school to navigate around and the classrooms aren't too big meaning that the headcount in classes aren't too big so that you're able to have one on ones with professors. The department of psychology is also wonderful and have multiple resources such as counseling, psychology clinic, and more. I love being involved in the clubs here and being a part of student life.
I had visited many university in the state of Texas and Midwestern State has been my favorite one, whenever I apply to scholarships Midwestern is my number one choice because I hope I can attend there. I like this University because is a small size , therefore students are able to know more about theirs professors, has many majors to choose, the dorms are amazing. I also like Midwestern because its close to home.
The tour was good they give many information and the people was very nice.
MSU is a great place to go to school, it's a big school in a small, military town so everyone is constantly rotating through. The professors are amazing, some more stringent than others. The student life in the town and on campus is great, there's always little events being put on by the town, MSU, and even different organizations. There is also plenty of apartments close to campus so you don't have to live on campus, plus there's a bus that goes to most complexes, some stores, and campus throughout the day so it's not an issue if you don't have a car.
Start Your Review of Midwestern State University
There are so many resources here to help you be successful. The professors truly care about you. They want you to succeed.
The faculty and staff are the best that there is. They make your learning experience their priority. The rich cultural diversity that they students from other ethnicities bring is one that is non comparable!
The professors actually remember your name and anything that you have told them in the past. They make you feel very welcomed into class and will go beyond to make sure you pass their class.
The campus is beautiful. The class rooms are great size with, the most kids in one class about 70 students. There's always something for going on. Very welcoming and nice.
Midwestern State is a great University. The campus is average sized not to big and not too small. I enjoyed my time there as a student. The staf at the Library was particularly friendly and helpful when it came time for finals and writing your papers. You will experience professors who actually care about you and not just drones. The professors are helpful but will not hold your hand they offer good advice and communicate very well when you have an issue. Student life is great as there are opportunities to join different groups fro theater to Greek life. And lets not forget a good value for your money.
I enjoyed going here starting my college career! The campus is easy to navigate around since a smaller campus, the teachers are very good and can help one on one, and we’re the one of the best D2 schools in Texas at athletics !👌🏼 I recommend it
good community great classes, good opportunities to make friends and explore. Campus life is friendly and welcoming.
It is a great school to go to and i would definitely recommend to anyone. The campus is a beautiful place and the food there is great. The professors are friendly the people are kind and everything about it makes me not able to wait to live there
Midwestern State University is a liberal arts school that is very diverse and welcoming when it comes to the campus. It's a place where friends become family and where a school turns into a home. It's not the biggest but overall academically and athletically its a great school where you get to get connected with many people on a personal level due to the brother and sisterhood of the campus. I love it and would recommend this University to other home-like people as well.
My time at Midwestern state university definitely has been an exciting one to say the least. I have met a lot of interesting individuals, as well as intelligent professors. Next semester I will be starting a new chapter in my MSU career as I was assigned a leadership position. I am anxious as to what this journey awaits, however I am certain that whatever it brings it will be something to remember.
Midwestern state university offers a wonderful undergraduate and graduate degree program. The mathematics department is pretty challenging. The campus holds movies and popcorn every Thursdays at the moffett library. In the fall, the campus is so beautiful. So much green space and the area all around is just beautiful.
Small school, but the education received is very good. Small surrounding town, not much of a night life.
There is nothing that I would really change about the school it was an overall great experience. I mostly enjoyed being around a group of serious like minded scholars.
Although my first year as a freshman at Midwestern State was a tough one to get through it was a good school, and I'll be returning. My second semester there I met an amazing English professor who just inspired me so much with her perception on life, and school. She made me want to push harder and do more for myself despite the hardships that come with it.
Start Your Review of Midwestern State University
My experience here is great! Beautiful campus coupled with amazing professors made my first year one that was successful and memorable.
The campus is very homey. The atmosphere is also very welcoming and comforting. I enjoy how small the school is and how inviting it feels. My favorite thing to do is walk around campus and enjoy everyone's company.
when visited midwestern the overall feel of the college was not like any other college ive ever been to. The advising team really strives to make sure all students are take care of when some advisors are out sick.the really care for their students and want to make sure everything is good to go so they can have the best year ever.