Midwestern State University Reviews

when visited midwestern the overall feel of the college was not like any other college ive ever been to. The advising team really strives to make sure all students are take care of when some advisors are out sick.the really care for their students and want to make sure everything is good to go so they can have the best year ever.
Midwestern State University is a good school overall. There are a lot of opportunities on campus to get involved. These include, numerous clubs, fraternities, sororities as well as athletics and the arts. Academically, Midwestern State is excellent and its different departments offer different opportunities for its students to get scholarships as they are posted in each department. Midwestern State also encourages the all rounded education of its students as it requires each student to take classes outside of their major. The institution is also home to a variety of students from all over the world; it boasts students from the Caribbean, Africa, as well as Asia. Its diverse range of students encourages students to interact with cultures different from their own and encourages inclusivity and acceptance of everyone irregardless of their background.
Midwestern State University is a great school for people who can not afford to go to a big university. The campus is very nice and the people there are respectful.
Start Your Review of Midwestern State University
The students and professors are wonderful. Staff is very helpful when it is time to figure out schedules and getting registered for classes. There are always things to do and activities to get involved with.
The Nursing Program here is spectacular! I am currently in it now and feel like the smaller atmosphere gives you an edge, as you get more 1 on 1 time with your Nurse Educators.
MSU is a good school. Not great. There usually isn't a lot of on-campus activities that go on. Wichita Falls is a safe community
Midwestern State University is an average sized campus located in Wichita Falls, TX. My personal experience with this college has been pretty good thus far. The campus is small enough to get to classes easily. Also, the class size is smaller, so it gives a more intimate teaching setting. I like that everyone on campus is so approachable and knowledgeable of questions thrown their way. Diversity is one of the biggest things on campus. We have everything from German students to Caribbean students. One thing I like is that there are always so many cultural events to attend. The only thing I would change about this campus is that it becomes a ghost town on the weekends.
I really like the class size ratio. This university is a great source of education and is continuing to grow more and more popular each year. The campus is smaller than most big universities but the campus is gaining a ton of potential with brand new dorms and brand new buildings. The potential of this university is expanding and I love being apart of the friendly atmosphere here on campus.
Currently I am a Junior at Midwestern State University and so far my experience is really good. I love the campus and the people they’re really welcoming.
The staff is very helpful. I was having trouble with my application but everything was fixed with one phone call. My advisor was very helpful getting me in classes even though my application was a little late. I was a transfer student, she also set my schedule up so I could fit into the degree plan of the university.
When I went to tour Midwestern, I felt like I was at home. The tour was very interesting, and the people there are very welcoming!
The thing I love most about midwestern state university is the class sizes. I find that I enjoy the smaller classes for a more one on one learning experience with the professor. Not every class is like this, but the professors are good in, in my opinion, for the most part. Just be sure to check rate my professor before you register for classes.
My experience at MSU is amazing. The people, Staff, etc, is amazing. What i love about this school i show so much diversity.
MWSU is a great college. The professors are friendly and helpful. MWSU is a small college which helps for socialisation and small teacher to student ratio. Moreover, they have a great undergraduate research program.
They are super nice and accommodating. They are really good at responding to emails and voicemail. I will say I wish that their website was easier to use. I also wish they had more opportunities to use technology instead of paper (like changing majors for example.)
If i was to sum up Midwestern State University i would say it is a campus full of great opportunities for academic success. The atmosphere is like no other with positive vibes all over. In every corner you will find someone willing to help you with your problems. Overall MWSU is a campus that is like a family.
I heard about the school. It seems cool. Some of the staff are cool when you get to know them. Some students are cool too. It’s a small town with little stuff to do.
Start Your Review of Midwestern State University
Midwestern state is a smaller school, so classes are more involved. Another benefit to the size is the close community of on-campus residents.
I love everything about MSU. The campus is beautiful and is in a nice location. The fellow students are extremely nice and always so helpful. The teachers actually want to be there and see their students succeed! It's all around an amazing school!
The professors and instructors are very professional, are willing to go above and beyond by helping students in their studies, and are understanding and willing to work with students.