1. Chicago, IL
  2. 2 Year

Midwestern Career Center Reviews

Stay away from this school. They will tell you anything to get you enrolled and collect your money. They will let everyone pass just to keep getting tuition. They will tell you your program is accredited even when it's not. I finished this program. Passed my NCCT and applied at a highly ranked hospital. To be denied.. and told by HR that they don't hire NCCT and my school is un accredited. What a disappointment and waste of 20k. Advice. Pay the extra money and go to Robert Morris for the surgical tech program. This program was a joke !!!
Some credits that I was told would be transferred weren't. Also new management changes many things in regards to what grades would be accepted, so students enrolled before new management are caught in middle of chaos.
They offer good hospital choices for internship
  • Recent Alumnus
  • 12 months ago
  • Value
The professors are knowledgeable but could slow the pace down.
Teachers need to be more detailed and not rush
School needs to be more clear Astro what courses are transferable
my class doesnt take financial aid
  • College Junior
  • May 27 2015
helps get you a job
  • College Junior
  • May 27 2015
  • Value
i've had no issues so far
i've had no issues so far.
We currently are taking medical terminology, anatomy, and physics.
Our teachers are working hard to ensure that we have all the education and background we need to ensure success in our careers.
My class student body is very diverse.
Its an urban campus school that's easily accessible and doorman secured. i always feel safe.
  • Campus
The admissions director, financial aid personal, as well as the library associate are always available.
  • Campus
I would definitely choose my school all over again given the opportunity.
The midwestern career college offers post grad assistance with board reviews, interviewing skills assistance, as well as placement recommendations.