High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Midwest College of Oriental Medicine - Racine
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Midwest College of Oriental Medicine - Racine
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- 4 Year
- Oshkosh, WI
- 1,276 reviews
- BConcordia University - Wisconsin
- 4 Year
- Mequon, WI
- 786 reviews
- BViterbo University
- 4 Year
- La Crosse, WI
- 373 reviews
- BArkansas State University - Mountain Home
- 2 Year
- Mountain Home, AR
- 104 reviews
Midwest College of Oriental Medicine - Racine Reviews
I loved this school professors and staff were professional and they helped us to be success and I feel it is the Harvard or Yale to TCM schools.
This is one of the least expensive acupuncture programs in the nation. They also over the opportunity to receive your doctorate.