Midwest Oriental Medicine - Racine is a for-profit college located in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin in the Milwaukee Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 10 undergraduate students.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Midwest College of Oriental Medicine - Racine
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Midwest College of Oriental Medicine - Racine
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- 4 Year
- Oshkosh, WI
- 1,287 reviews
- BConcordia University - Wisconsin
- 4 Year
- Mequon, WI
- 791 reviews
- BViterbo University
- 4 Year
- La Crosse, WI
- 377 reviews
- BArkansas State University - Mountain Home
- 2 Year
- Mountain Home, AR
- 105 reviews
Midwest College of Oriental Medicine - Racine Reviews
I loved this school professors and staff were professional and they helped us to be success and I feel it is the Harvard or Yale to TCM schools.
This is one of the least expensive acupuncture programs in the nation. They also over the opportunity to receive your doctorate.