Midway College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.15 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.22 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Midway College Reviews
While studying through Midway, I found most professors to be extremely helpful and learned a lot from them. However, the higher the level of leadership and the longer some professors have been there, the less helpful and caring they are. It doesn't matter if you follow your advisor's plan and approval for classes, if you aren't knowledgeable about the order of things, you will be a senior for three or more years. It doesn't even matter if they tell you everything is okay and they will make sure you graduate by a certain time. Don't take their word for it. You are truly on your own! Also, the negative ratings of employees on Glassdoor are a true reflection of how things operate at Midway all the way down to the students. Their leadership needs to learn from the younger professors and staff.
Midway College has been a perfect fit for myself. Midway is based in the center of an historic town. The setting of Midway College is peaceful and they could help with relaxation when dealing with stressful studies. Midway is continuing to advance everyday. Midway is now co ed which can improve students way of being social. Yet, the college has a classroom size of 18-20 which allows students to have more interaction with the professor. The graduation rate is 56% and the sports are advancing, What could be better ?
When I first started at Midway, I loved it. The professors were always helpful, engaged with the students, and looked out for the students' best interests. As I progressed into my program of study, there was a massive turnover of professors. This lead to lack of communication about what we should be taught in each class, making it hard to succeed in the program. As a result, I will not be graduating from Midway University. Though I wish them all the best, I am very disappointed with the program.