Midstate College Reviews

That been very helpful in every step in earn my degree. The office staff help turn me to resources. The teacher are real great in help to make sure the students understand all material.
I received my Associate's degree from Midstate College in 2008. When I decided to return to school for a bachelor degree, Midstate was my first choice. I enjoy the small classroom sizes and the professionalism of the instructors.
I like midstate college and I think it's a good school to go to expensive though, professors are good teachers. I hope it offer more opportunities for students in the near future for a student who wants to take online courses and who wants to take online courses who stays out of state.
Review Midstate College
Midstate is a terrific school. I felt like the staff really cared about me and my success. The professors are professional and the administration are open to feedback and questions. This is a good school for traditional and non-traditional students.
The courses are very structured and they are easy to understand.
The courses are very on eon one and the teachers are very understanding. When i had my new baby, i didn't take time off and they really worked with me on emailing me my assignments and giving me flexible due dates. The school is not confusing and pretty easy to find your way around with the different buildings.
Classes are offered during the day, evening, weekends, and online.
This school offers multiple types of degrees and delivers them in various types of classes.
The staff work hard to make sure the courses you need are available.
I love the convenience of working online. I have immediate access to my grades and upcoming course content.
Majority of my classes have been online, but every student I have meet or worked with in class has been extremely friendly and willing to work together.
I have received conflicting information from the Financial Aid office, but ended up receiving a concrete answer after multiple emails.
Registering for classes has never been easier!
The program director is very helpful and easily accessible. His staff is great at helping with all aspects of college needs (class registration, student success, etc). The workload is manageable and extremely relevant to the degree.
The resources available on campus are perfect for me. The library is open well past "business hours" and has a very knowledgeable staff. There are several computer labs for student use and studying. The campus is well lit and very clean. Every time I have been on campus, I have seen a security guard monitoring the buildings at least once.
Able to get lots of financial aid and a few scholarships. Staff very helpful in the process.
Haven't used them, but heard good things about them.
Review Midstate College
Able to get tech support whenever I need it.
People are willing to help and mostly friendly
I really enjoy the different options of delivery and times for the classes offered. Able to get other things such as work and family accomplished as well.