Midlands Technical College Reviews

I would like to see more interaction within students. There seems to be a lack of diverse activites in the school. Other than that the school is great start for people who are undecided in there future.
Midlands tech is a good college to go to if you want/need to save money. The school is very affordable and they offer many scholarships/grants. The labs are nice. Need more food options.
Midlands Tech is a great school after you manage to make your way into it. The professors are approachable, tuition is affordable, and the students at Midlands Tech is great to work with. Getting into the college is a bit difficult though. When I was applying for Tech I had to stay on top of the staff to move my application along. My application was held back for a year before I could even start classes, so make sure to keep up with what stage your application process is in.
Start Your Review of Midlands Technical College
Midlands Tech is a really good school and I highly recommend it. I heard about Midlands Tech from my Guidance Counselor and I also heard about their program that allows an enrolled student to exchange to go to a higher 4-year college after 2 years at Midlands Tech. From what I know, a lot of majors are found here and no matter what career path you choose you should find it at Midlands Tech. This is a very good 2 Year College and for those in South Carolina that want a great school to start off their Higher Education, I would highly recommend Midlands Tech! :)
Midlands Tech is a nice school. It has many resources for students in order to help with learning. The teachers are professional while also allowing students to voice their own opinions and experiences.
Good value and excellent for continuing education. My only complaint is that degrees may take longer to complete due to class availability. It could cater better to the working student.
My first year at Midlands Technical College was a good experience. The entry process is very easy and my orientation process was smooth and allowed me to have a clear plan on what I was suppose to do in order to achieve my goals. One thing that midlands tech could improve on is campus food. Going to Subway gets boring and vending machines aren’t always the healthiest option.
It took me a while to decide what particular field to enter. Midlands Technical College has a number of great degrees within the healthcare system!
Midlands Tech is a good 2 year school. The professors are very helpful and are caring for their students. Midlands offers ways for students to better their education by offering tutors and new libraries with updated technology. Im pleased with this institute and expected nothing less.
I have no complaints. My professors have been fantastic. My only complaint has nothing to do with the school in terms of academics but the parking spots in the parking lots are EXTREMELY small.
Midlands is cheaper. It's where you want go if your planning on transferring to a four year college and don't have the money to start. The class are smaller which mean you can get the teacher's attention if you are finding essomething difficult. They also have tutors if you need extra help.
Midlands Tech is a great school. You actually build relationships with teach and gain the one on one attention you need.
Midlands Technical College is a very great place to go to especially if your just starting your college journey. They are inexpensive and can really help you find the direction that you want to go in life even if you are undecided. The Campus is a decent size and kept clean and the people there are all wonderful and helpful.
My experience at Midlands Technical College is great! The instructors are very helpful, staff are friendly and willing to help in all departments. The resources that are available are very convenient and the academic success center has a comfortable environment for students to study and much more. The scheduling at Midlands Tech. is flexible and they also offer online courses. I look forward to the semesters to come and a great experience in obtaining my degree.
Attending Midlands Technical College is a great way to save money and take the same required courses required at a 4 year college at an easier pace. The campuses have a beautiful, calm scenery and are very easy to navigate through. Most of the teachers are great explainers and are always open to help students in need. Although it is not as big as a university, there is still great diversity within the students and chances to meet new friends from all over. Give Midlands Tech a chance to see how great of an experience you can have and save money.
Most teachers are nice. However, go to the financial aid office is a hassle and stressful. You don't have many options when it comes to lunch on campus. WIsh they would add another restaurant on campus other than subway. Needs more study areas, especially during finals.
I attended a quick start program there. It was very professional I was able to get signed up for school,FAFSA,school testing all in one morning also received a tour of the school.
Start Your Review of Midlands Technical College
I love the small class sizes! It allows for more one-on-one time with instructors and professors. Very helpful.
As a new student I found the process a little overwhelming, especially coming to it later in the game! Overall it has been a good experience, I've met some nice people and so far am enjoying my classes and teachers. The only thing I would complain about is I felt a little rushed when making class choices, I would have liked a little more guidance.
Midlands Tech is a wonderful 2-year school for both in-class and online learning. The professors are super helpful, and the staff is lovely.