Founded in 1883, Midland University is a liberal arts college providing relevant opportunities in more than 30 academic areas, four graduate programs, and a variety of professional studies programs to students at both their Fremont and Omaha locations. Recently recognized by the Chronicle of Higher Education as the 9th fastest growing private, nonprofit baccalaureate institution in the country, Midland takes a modern approach to liberal arts education. Their innovative approach of working from the marketplace back provides students with the relevant skills to lead in the world with purpose.
Midland University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.29 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.33 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses