Midland College Reviews

I enjoy the Midland College, because it's close to home and small-based college where everybody knows everybody. They treat me well when they help me apply for classes and scholarships.
I have loved every minute of being a part of the MC student body. I have gained friends for a lifetime! I think the teachers were great and really want their students to succeed and they are also very understanding when we have to miss class for athletics. I have really enjoyed being an athlete at MC as well because it has prepared me to move into the next level of athletics.
What I really like about Midland College is that the professors and your classmates really want to see you achieve your goal.
Start Your Review of Midland College
Midland College has been an absolutely wonderful experience! There are numerous opportunities for the students to become involved in the school and the faculty is top notch. The professors have been one of the highlights of my experience at the school and many professors will use a mixture of teaching methods to ensure students learn the materials without becoming bored.
What i like about Midland College is it’s a good place to start out at for academic reasons and even if you’re an athlete. The people are always so nice & the campus is nice & has a pretty simple layout.
I absolutely love this college I am so happy I chose midland college as a school. Midland college is so much cheaper then any other school.
I am currently pursuing a degree in marketing before I transfer (because Midland College is really a 2-year college, not a 4-year as is listed above), and as of now my education is absolutely FREE. There are so many scholarship opportunities and connections that it makes living in the middle of nowhere worth it.
I really like the size of the college. The teachers seem to want the students to succeed. They have all been very helpful. Some of the courses that the college provide are not available much of the time.
Midland college is a great school. I'm a transfer student and when I walked in they made me feel like I was already part of their team which is an awesome feeling. they have a pretty good size campus and their is always police present so you know safety is their main priority. all in all midland college is a great school for you!
i liked midland college because their were overall good professors and i learned a lot. but its not very social and its not a fun college to attend.
I Paid full in scholarships. Went to classes I asked to be in another class but they told me it was full. The day they dropped people for no payment was the day they added me into the class . And did not inform me. So my classes were dropped. Once I finally got into my classes again , I was behind. My professor didn't like to be seen on the screen, so when he did something on screen he forgot to show my class. once test came the whole class failed. Many dropped out. I applied my pell grant months before school. Everyday I asked for it. I had no money at home and couldn't pay for my books. So they told me to drop out and try again next semester. So I decided that I should. Once I did they told me my pell grant has been there for almost 3 months.
I have had a great experience with Midland College so far. My advisor, Isabel, is so wonderful and helpful. She even offered to come in after she was off work to sign me up for classes. My professors have helped me so much.
I was an A&M student and I had to take 15 hours of Spanish classes. I took half of these classes at Midland and did very well becuase I followed the rubric! My professors were very helpful! I only took online
Spanish classes but I loved them.
I like how the campus is not as big and is easy to get to one building to another. I got to meet new people from all over the world. The dorms are not so bad, they are actually pretty nice and roomy. I would definitely like to change the dining halls food and their cleanliness. My friends and I keep finding hair in our foods and sometimes the food under-cooked.
Midland College is a great community college with reasonable prices and great instructors. There are many scholarship opportunities and they will always work with the needs you have.
Midland Community College has a large amount of staff that is willing to help in any aspect possible, but they have a small amount that kind of blows you off and doesn't really help you much. Even though you are paying for them to teach you they don't really care if they can help you.
Love the school. Not crazy about the wasted space on the campus - long walk every where you want to go.

Instructors are great. Classwork is reasonable. Good cafeteria and snackbar. Great location.
Start Your Review of Midland College
Midland College is small but it feels like home. I live close to my family and I get to meet people from all over the world! I wouldn't change a thing about MC.
Midland College has been a wonderful experience for me. All of my professors have been very fun to learn from and very eager for their students to succeed. There is plenty of room to get around and it is a very clean and well maintained campus, which was very important to me. I look forward to continuing my schooling there.
Midland college offers a great opprtunity to become a nurse, great financial aid, also students have the opportunity to build relationships with professors and their peers. The campus is a safe place, also students get to be involved in activities.