Mid-Plains Community College Reviews

The volleyball coach needs to put more effort into coaching and not her teaching and home life. You need coaches on campus
I liked how you were able to meet people from all over however there was also a lot of drama on campus. The school is great. The people living in campus are rude.
I was a math and physics tutor in the Student Success Center. The supervisor and faculty cared so deeply for all of the students and always went an extra mile for anyone struggling.

The office staff was incredibly helpful. They understand that college can be a very confusing process and they were always very patient and made the process much more insightful. They were always very easy to get in touch with both by phone and in person. The financial aid staff was especially pleasant to deal with.

My Calc I, II and III instructor stood out more than any other. There wasn't a single exam that stood a chance against me under his instruction. He has a passion for what he does and you can see it in every single lecture.
Start Your Review of Mid-Plains Community College
Mid-Plains Community College offers various degrees. The professors go above and beyond to teach and help their students. Academically, there are several classes to choose from. There are a few athletic teams, but I would suggest that they add more sports teams, such as soccer.
The school is great, I went to McCook CC and honestly that school has given me a lot. I now have life long friends and the teachers are awesome. Classes are small , so you learn better. The community is great.
The teachers and students are nice, respectful, and open minded to differing opinions. The teachers are well informed and largely understanding of the students and their lives. The classes are manageable for almost any schedule. I do not believe that there is anything that I personally would change about Mid-Plains.
Its a great small college to attend
Mid-Plains has a lot of professors who come back to it, also a lot of students who come back later on to work in the Student Success Center, and Student Life areas of campus.
Your degree from Mid-Plains is something that is applicable to your job not just something you need to graduate. I have learned so many applicable skills from my professors. If it hadn't been for the great recruitment staff on campus I may have ruled it out early on. The student success center and the library have tons of options to get you into campus activities whether it be study help, or a job.
The course quality is impressive because they are formed to fit the now, not the thirty years ago Business World. I had so many options for required classes so I was able to form my schedule to my wants & needs. The class size for my major average around 15 people which is big enough, but individualized enough for specific needs. The style is not a boring lecture it is always informational but a creative environment. The professors are great.
The Business department at Mid-Plains Community College is outstanding. With so many different departments in Business alone you are constantly interested in what you are doing in the classes because they fit you!
At Mid-Plains you get the individual attention to excel into your degree (which they have plenty of degrees to choose from). You are NOT just a number here, you are an individual on the track to success. If I could do it all over again I would be right where I am but I would encourage more people to chose Mid-Plains because it is the best start for every major.
Schedules and credits are simple and flexible. Everybody is willing to work with you.
Online courses are all on blackboard, which is extremely user friendly.
As a community college, they dont exactly help you in the job search after graduation.
I have had about a 50/50 experience with instructors at Mid-Plains. Some are straightforward and hep you learn, others are there to collect a paycheck.
Great school if youre going into education, nursing, or a trade.
Start Your Review of Mid-Plains Community College
Depending on the instructors, you can learn a lot of new things and be pushed to a higher standard.
Mid-Plains is great as a starting school. Gives students a real college experience with dorms, meals plans, and lots of student activities without breaking the bank!
The option to take all my classes onling is GREAT!