Mid-Atlantic Christian University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Restorationist
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.6 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Mid-Atlantic Christian University Reviews
I have loved being here. The courses are challenging, the professors care about you as a student, and the friendships formed on campus are life-changing. I have grown immeasurably through my experience here.
There is some support from the campus but it's still bad. The gym has carpet walls and pew seats as bleachers. There are very few resources for athletics and athletes. The designs of t-shirts and jerseys do not look official. The success of teams is largely dependent upon individual athletes with their own talents which they have accumulated without the assistance of the school, except for providing subpar facilities. To sum it up, there are sports teams at MACU but no athletic program. It's an embarrassment compared to athletic programs at other schools especially those we have to compete against.
Mid-Atlantic Christian University is like a family and its truly helped me grow as a person in multiple areas of my life, including academics, spiritual and personal. Its amazing to be surrounded by God fearing people.