Mid-America College of Funeral Service is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mid-America College of Funeral Service
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Mid-America College of Funeral Service
- NGCincinnati College of Mortuary Science
- 4 Year
- Cincinnati, OH
- 23 reviews
- NGFINE Mortuary College
- 2 Year
- Norwood, MA
- 11 reviews
- NGWorsham College of Mortuary Science
- 2 Year
- Wheeling, IL
- 17 reviews
- C-Lincoln College of New England - Southington
- 4 Year
- Southington, CT
- 119 reviews
Mid-America College of Funeral Service Reviews
Review Mid-America College of Funeral Service
Mid-America College of Funeral Services has a great stuff that are very helpful to meet students needs. The campus is very clean.
the program is all about being a funeral director, we take law, accounting, and communications for the the general classes to basically knowing them, and then the acctual classes of embalming and restoritive art, also Mortuary Administration and funeral history as well and those are mostly of the entire year. The work load is not that bad its all about studying and knowing the material. the facilities are not bad at all it is a one building college but still they make it all work out. interships and job opportunities they basically already get you out there in the work feild which is nice so that you can get hands on experiance.
Mid-America is very cheep for the great education you get from there, many professors working there what you to succed and pass the national boards exam that you need to pass in order to become a funeral director. Its like your own little family there.