High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Michigan College of Beauty - Troy
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Michigan College of Beauty - Troy Reviews
The admissions department is very competent and helps you fill out all of your FAFSA information in their office. They are great about answering all of your questions and keeping you informed on what you need to do in order to complete all your financial aid paperwork. The tuition is lower than most schools in the area, and they offer a salon sponsorship program where you get $500 back when you graduate as long as you are not over contract. Lauren is the best! When you call for admission, ask for her!
Their student body is very diverse, with obviously comes with it's highs and lows. The staff helps to solve any issues with the students as best as possible though.
Their career services and job finding staff is impeccable. I have heard of students graduated for years coming back and being helped finding a job. They have a long list of salons in the area that are hiring and coherent ways of contacting them and applying.