Miami University - Hamilton Reviews

The regionals are confrontable size without the over whelming stress of large classes. Teachers get to know you better and take more action to make sure you succeed.
I believe Miami Hamilton is the better campus of all of Miami University’s regional campuses. Every professor I’ve had cared very much about the students education and tried to help in anyway they could and would give many opportunities outside of clsss time to get extra help. The one problem I have with Miami Hamilton is that they are starting to impliment thr msth fourses with online worksheets which could be one if the worse ways to take a math course.
I love their nursing program. The professors are generally helpful and willing to teach you. I have always been able to get to my classes with ease and the commute is good. At times I have felt sceptic due to the area and rumors. Although with this I have found that the people/students are nicer than the main campus and that is really meaningful because I don't feel judged because of who I am or of my financial status. Miami University of Hamilton is a great school and leaves you with many oppurtunites to allow me to follow my dreams, meet life long friends and continue my education.
Start Your Review of Miami University - Hamilton
The convenience is great, smaller classes than a university which allows teachers to interact with everyone.
There are lots of programs, very diverse, and excellent resourced available. They make sure that you find a path you want to go down even if you go in not having a clue.
I am currently a student here and I absolutely love it! The classes are small so you get more attention and help from the professors which are also super nice. The party scene here does not exist, you have to go up to Oxford for that, but the student activities and clubs are awesome and easy to join.
I absolutely love Miami Hamilton. The smaller class sizes and more connection with the professor makes for a more understanding of the material. The close community is great to getting to know other students and feeling comfortable on campus.
They are all about making sure every student is on track and gives you the necessary resources to make you dreams become a reality. And A lot of free food and activities always going on!
My experience at Miami University Hamilton has overall been great. I have joined a athletic team, met a lot of new friends, and I also think I am being pushes in the classroom as well.
I love Miami Hamilton. The convenience to a public ivy is beneficial for sure. However, Miami Hamilton is full of non traditional students like myself who help me appreciate my journey as a student. The school as a whole, wants its students to succeed. The involvement of the departments and services they offer more than prepares its students for life outside of college. If anything I'd like to see more assistance for single parent students and less last minute changes to class registration.
The professor here are very helpful and always have time for you! Hamilton Campus is responsible for the BeCivil project, and everyone here is so nice to you! The courses vary and there are plenty of options!
I graduated Miami with a Nursing degree and was very pleased with their academic program. I plan to go back to Miami to receive my bachelor degree in Business and finance
Miami Hamilton is a great school, especially uf you're looking for a smaller more personal university. The instructors are friendly, professional and helpful.
So far I'm really enjoying going to school here. Ithe wasn't my first choice. It was actually my last choice but it turned out to be okay. The staff is really nice and the professor are good too. Classes aren't to big so I can talk to the professorstore whenever I need to. I feel like I'm learning a lot more so I feel better too. The campus is small so I can enough time to do what ever of need to do and run a few errands before going to class and I don't have to run around like crazy all the time like in the main campus.
I love how I was treated, and the ease of access on the campus. Professors are great and the small classrooms make you feel like you are the star.
This a great university, that really has a great sense of community. The entire campus comes together on events, and supports one another. There is always something fun and exciting going on around campus, and a plethora of opportunities for students.
I very much enjoy my class that I have and feel that I am getting a good education, however, a lot of the students don't seem to have the real motivation to go and do all of their classes. The school would do go to try and encourage more people to want to go out and do the different activities.
Start Your Review of Miami University - Hamilton
You need ANYTHING they are their to help!
The school stands behind you and guides you!
Not into that sort of thing. But if you're go for it