MGH Institute of Health Professions Reviews

What I love is that the professors at MGH take every "mistake" a student makes and turns it into a learning experience. This form of positive reinforcement empowers us to do better, and to not be afraid to make mistakes along the way.
The classes are online so it's flexible and the teachers are pretty good in responding to emails. But you have to be willing to do the work yourself and be independent since it's online but it is very doable, just need to be dedicated.
Expensive school but you get a unique, well-rounded and structured education. Professors have a lot of experience in the field. The association with one of the nation's top hospitals is an added benefit.
Start Your Review of MGH Institute of Health Professions
I know they have a Facebook page but I haven't seen much recruiting for employment.
The class style is group based and many assignments are team based. The class size is relatively small (30-35) students.
I feel very safe and have yet to see anything alarming
Overall, I think MGHIHP is a great program with a good balance of clinical and theoretical base teaching methods. Our fieldwork experiences are usually in great healthcare settings allowing students to get hands on experience. Professors have an extensive amount of experience in their field.
I have had an excellent experience at this school so far. We have amazing professors and guest lecturers.
I have had a great experience, and I look forward to spending more time here.
Some places are good, some aren't so great, you have to pick and choose.
The administration is very nice and as long as you follow the rules you're good to go.
There are some good ones, some bad ones, you just gotta look for the right ones.
Delicious food that you can't pass up on, it's great.
Very competitive admissions process. Great academics.
This is a very professional school so drugs and alcohol aren't an issue.
Boston has a great nightlife and bar scene available.
Summers are beautiful and winter isn't bad for being in the north.
Start Your Review of MGH Institute of Health Professions
Very diverse student body so you get an exposure to various students.
Very safe and secure campus. I have full confidence in the security.
I love the Boston atmosphere. It is very friendly and active.