Metropolitan Community College - Nebraska Reviews

Metro is good college with the friendly environment. Teachers are caring and supporting of student in their academics. They make having a job and going to school a possibility for students like me.
Great community college! Great for first timers and great for returning students! So affordable! They make sure to be there whenever I have questions regarding my schedule and my classes! I would recommend Metropolitan Community College to anyone! Great classes both online and on campus!
Metro is very easy to navigate (unless you’re at the fort Omaha campus) and the staff is very friendly, however some of the professors grade hard. The best teacher I had moved and left me feeling very sad.
Start Your Review of Metropolitan Community College - Nebraska
i liked how easy going, accommodating and how nice the professors were. they were understanding and easy to approach. i wouldn't change anything because the education i received there was worth my money and time. and it helped me advance my future.
I have only taken online courses and I am just three quarters from an associates degree. It's been a great experience for a busy person like me.
Metro is an outstanding place to begin your college career. The professors are fantastic and the environment is extremely conducive to learning. It is affordable which makes it a great beginning for a college career.
The faculty and staff is supportive, caring and helpful. I’m very comfortable at MCC and love the fact that the classes are smaller so I get more interaction with instructors. Parking is free as well which is a plus and they have so many resources to help you succeed. It’s also afforadable. Also has flexible class times. Only downside is it’s only a two year college and I wish they had more healthy options in the cafe/bookstore. I highly recommend for students to start their college journey here.
When I first started school at Metropolitan Community College I was very nervous and apprehensive since I had not been in school since the 1980's. The instructors work hard to make everybody believe that they can be successful at MCC. I have had many great teachers at MCC. The students are very diverse. There are many cultures and and many age brackets represented at Metropolitan Community College.
I really enjoyed my time at Metro. The instructions are very helpful and the workload is manageable. There are so many resources at Metro to help me succeed as a student.
It is great if you just want to go to school and get a degree for cheap. There is hardly any student life though.
Decent experience with Metropolitan Community College. The campuses are newer and nice, teachers have been pretty good. They do have many required textbooks which are special editions for Metro and require being purchases new as there is a code that goes with them, this is extremely frustrating as a college student.
It is cheap and you can save money. I met a lot of really good teachers that I plan on keeping in touch with because they are great people.
Attending Metro Community College has been a wonderful experience for me. I am a sophomore there and have taken many courses. I have had very nice and helpful professors in all of my classes. I work part-time as well and the teachers are very understanding and flexible. The campuses are nice as well. I've been to three different campuses in the Omaha area and the building and staff were very nice which creates a great environment to learn and build in. Another point that i would like to mention is how easy it is to sign up for classes. Time is valuable to students in college so the fact that signing up for classes online is an option makes life a lot easier.
I have been a student here since 2015. My experiment has been about as perfect as you get. They go above and beyond. It is indeed a community; the staff make an effort to help, and build you. I love my school simply because I don't feel left out, people are amazing, I feel support, and I feel at home.
The instructors seem to actually care about the students success. The student service center is always willing to help me understand any issue I may encounter.
The most interesting thing I like about metropolitan community college was it’s very diversity and different cultures.
Metropolitan Community College is a great institution. The staff is always willing to help and they have a lot of resources to help you on your path. I'm not sure how I feel about the length of the quarters as compared to typical semesters.
Start Your Review of Metropolitan Community College - Nebraska
Its a great institution for learning. New buildings have just been built for science/math and computer engineering. The part of town it's in is unfortunately not the best. However, that being said, security is great and there aren't any real issues with that. The professors are outstanding. They will do the very best to help you succeed. If you have a blemish on your record, there are people there to help you get into school as well. It is a great institution of learning. I wouldn't suggest partying anywhere near there or apply for sports.
I like everything about the South Omaha Campus. From the students to the amazing staff, the only downfall is there is not a quiet place to study.
I have truly enjoyed being a student at MCCNEB so far! The campuses are all really nice, full of nice people, great professors, delicious food, and more. I highly recommend it for people who are debating on what college they want to attend!