Metropolitan Community College - Missouri Reviews

This is a very subpar school. I strongly believe that other campus are greater than others. I have taken most of my classes for my associates degree at the maple woods campus. The administration at this campus are illiterate. 90% of the professors are great, but the administration staff are not very knowledgeable and barely helpful. If the Penn Valley campus wasn't so far from my home I would go there instead of Maple Woods 100%.
A lovely melting pot of some of the best areas of Missouri area, these campuses offer cheap, challenging courses that prepare you for the University level of work needed to get a degree. With tons of clubs, work opportunities and University visits, Metropolitan Community Campuses are a significant first step toward better education.
The teachers here are unpretentious and genuinely want to see students succeed. The campus is easy to get around and there is always someone you can ask for help.
Start Your Review of Metropolitan Community College - Missouri
The professors are very dedicated to us students being successful.Ive been going to school here for about 5 years and have enjoyed pretty much everything about it especially the price! The only thing the I have to complain about is the financial advisors can treat you like an inconvenience when you need to talk. Aside from that I love it here.
This college provides many options for non-traditional students. The campus could be improved by being more centralized. The online platform is very easy to use and accurate. The transition to a 4 year university is made very smooth by the advisers here. The tuition increase was the most disappointing thing.
I am currently attending this school , It is a new start for someone who hasn't been in school for a while . I just wish the staff was more accessible to help students with guidance in this new learning environment a little more compassion.
At MCC my experience here has been very well when it comes to learning and finding out my degree plan that I am choosing to seek in the near future. The student center and academic advisors have helped me understand many things on life and what would help benefit me with what I want to be when I am deciding my major. As well I have come across very well respectful teacher and many students like me who are wanting to achieve there goals and dreams as well. Overall it has been a great new experience for me and has open my vision to many new things in life I would like to achieve.
This school is great option if money is an issue. You will have a hard time finding classes that are cheaper than they are at MCC. However, not all of teachers care for their students and in some cases appear to just be there to put on a show to exalt themselves and all that they have accomplished. Many teachers there do care about their students and will explain a topic numerous times until a student understands. The good ultimately outweighs the bad when it comes to this college.
MCCKC so far in my experience has been good they are decently structured classes with knowledgeable professors, and small classes which gives you more time with the professor if you need it, as well as free tutoring services. The advisers are helpful with all the information that you need to succeed, and the campuses are small so it is easy to navigate and find where you need to be with out much hassle. On the down side, I think that some of the professors could be a little more organized when it comes to having class prepared for the period and giving more notice when they decide to cancel classes. I have had two professors cancel with only an hours notice, and when you live far away this is quite frustrating to arrive only to turn around and have to go home. Additionally, they could create more online classes to accommodate students in all areas of life. However, the overall experience is sufficient and it has very reasonable tuition.
In my experience at MCC, the advisory staff are very helpful, As well as the instructors, the course work is reasonable and informative. None the less, I don’t care for how the school requires students to take intro classes that are designed to bring in money for the school but won’t help you with your degree when you transfer to a four year university.
MCCKC Community College is a good college to start if you're undecided about your careers. Not to mention that the cost of tuitions makes it affordable so everybody can learn.
The staff is wonderful and are always there to help you when needed!! The over all environment feels very safe yet not like a prison.
Great experience at an affordable price. Good instruction and fun environment. Professors are approachable, easy to talk to and available when needed.
So far, Metropolitan Community College has given me a wonderful experience. Being so close to home has allowed me several opportunities I did not think I would have. I love the small school feel that I get going to MCC. I do wish there were more benches and tables to be able to work outside.
MCC had a variety of courses that were beneficial to my college education. These courses were offered all day, at night, weekends, and online! This made it easier to obtain my degree and earn an income.
great wonderful ggdfv vgvgv gvgf gvghgb gv vgv vd vfv gvbhvtv fgh fghv ghb gbgh g ghn g bhn vb bvgb vgb b b b bgbh vgbgb gb bghb vgb vgb vfgb cfv vb b v vgb vgb vg vg v vb gb gvgvgb gv cfv cfv cfv cv v vvgb v v v cfv fv cfc dxxcv v fc fcfccfv v fvfdxdf vvfcfvv v
I only attended for a year, but the administration was very helpful. The school allowed for growth in students and opportunities to challenge them to think outside the box. I was overall very pleased with my experience.
Start Your Review of Metropolitan Community College - Missouri
I like that MCC is less expensive and take financial aid, but their tutoring services are poor when available or non existent. Each class depends on the instructor rather than the course. Enrollment services are not prompt.
The schooling was wonderful! I had an amazing advisor who helped to make sure I was on track to graduate on time, enrolled in the right classes, make sure that even though I was an athlete, I was still able to take all of the classes that I needed to earn my degree even with a tight schedule, etc.
I attended 3 of the campuses over the course of my part time attendance. I attended night, weekend, and evening classes only. This college offers a variety of courses allowing me to successfully complete my Associates Degree and all of the prerequisites for nursing school at Graceland University. The tutoring center at the Blue River campus is amazing and I owe my passing of Statistics to the tutor! In addition they willl hold a workshop review class for you upon request. rest experience.