Metropolitan College of New York Reviews

The vibe, the professors, other students everyone is so helpful and want you to do your to succeed and graduate on time or even at all.
I like that they offer 3 semester terms with 14 wks. The admission staff needs work. The class times aren't as flexible and are very long. Also the online courses are mediocre and require constant peer feedback.
Starting as a Freshman at MCNY, I learned about the college purpose each semester. I began to get A's, the professors are fantastic, also got on honor roll society. My g.p.a is 3.68 and I am one semester away from graduating with my bachelors in Human Services.
Start Your Review of Metropolitan College of New York
Being a graduate at metropolitan college of New York has given me a perspective on life . This school has given me the confidence to pursue my careers and my dreams
It's diverse and a great school to further your career. Love the atmosphere and the staff are a good set of people.
Metropolitan is a really good school for human service majors. They teach you a great amount of psychology in an interesting way. Metropolitan college should offer more online courses to students who can not always make it to the actual building.
The MBA Finance program is a waste of time and money. You are doing basic courses that you have already covered in an undergrad. You're spending thousands of dollars doing over classes with content that was covered in community college. WASTE OF MONEY!!! I regret going there for that semester. WASTED my time and money.
There is security on every floor and you must use your ID card to get into locked areas.
It is tailored to working students and the programs are short but intense this allows you to focus on school so you can move on to focus on your career.
Security is always present on campus, ID's must be visible at all times. I haven't heard of any issues with security so far.
I like that you are able to complete your degree program at a reasonable pace.
I like that the MBA program at Metropolitan College of New York gives an opportunity for students to travel abroad and study industries that will impact our career choices or influence our career options.
The school at the moment does not have people living on campus.
The school tries to observe all holidays and programs. It does not segregate on which to observe and not.
The school is like one big family where everyone caters and cares for each others progress. The environment including the library is conducive for learning. The relation between the teachers and students is very cordial. I have not regretted taking any of the courses that I have registered. If I have to study again, I will still take the school once more.
I have not seen anyone of the students talk of athletics in school. This might be because of the location of the school. I do not think that at the moment, the school has a venue for athletics.
Metropolitan College of New York is a great school for accelerated learning. You classes advance every 14 weeks.
Start Your Review of Metropolitan College of New York
Received a 1000 scholarship each semester!
I live in the Bronx. Borough life is what it is.
In NYC there is so much to do/eat: it's great!