Methodist University Reviews

Methodist University is a great school. They have great staff and teachers that are guided by the schools morals and Christian values. I would recommend this school to anyone searching to further their education. The school is slightly expensive because it is a private school but the faculty justifies the costs.
I like that it's a smaller campus. Another thing is that it has smaller classroom sizes. The dorm rooms are nice. If you ever need something to do there are pool tables, ping pong tables, a gym, clubs, and even events that are held.
Great college and atmosphere. Teachers are very open and student life is amazing. It is a closed community and a small college so everybody knows everybody.
Start Your Review of Methodist University
So far, I have loved my experience with Methodist University. The staff is wonderful to work with, and they are very helpful in the starting process. I not only was able to contact my advisor and get a response promptly, but they were able to set me up to succeed in my coming years at the University. My classes were picked out for me, so I know what I need to take to get me Gen Eds out of the way, and not worry last minute to get them done.
Methodist University is a good campus and has a lot of outside the campus things to do. Methodist University isn't really a party campus since it is small and its doesn't serve any alcoholic beverages at sporting events. I think that Methodist University would become a better campus if the staff or administration would have more entertaining experiences around the campus. My experience with athletics is that the teams are leaning towards the right direction into becoming a school that contends for conference championships in all sports.
Very nice campus. Although its very expensive they give out lots of financial aid. Athletics are taken care of nicely and they also take care of the arts program. Overall a good school
Methodist has an outstanding staff of professors and advisors that are readily available to assist their student body. The curriculum is challenging and engaging. I'd like to see improvements to the facilities and overall "look and feel" of the campus.
It is a smaller community which makes it feel more like home. The community is great, as well as the staff. It is easy to get around campus and the energy during sporting events is great.
Methodist University to me is the perfect place for those looking for a smaller university than the giant mega colleges. As someone who has a lot of problem with interacting with strangers, having a smaller amount of people to meet has been amazing.
I was recently accepted to Methodist University, therefore, I have only had the pleasure the meet the admissions, financial aid and veterans assistance staff at Methodist University. My experience with the staff, up to this point, has been fantastic.
The PA program works with the students. They help students stay on task. The program wants to ensure every student succeeds.
It has a small-school feel on campus with the degree offerings of a large university! It's been a great school and they're improving every year!
I plan to attend Methodist University, beginning the Fall 2019 semester. I plan to major in education and will also play football. I have visited several times and it seems like a great fit for me. The campus is nice and there is a good amount of diversity on campus.
I am currently entering into Methodist University in the Fall of 2019. I was there for a College Tour. Everyone I met - Students, Professors, Administration Staff and Counselors went above and Beyond to provide me with all of the information needed as an incoming student and they made me feel very welcome .
I LOVE THIS UNIVERSITY! It is the best university in North Carolina. The staff is super nice and so are the students. Their ROTC programs are fantastic and so is their DPT program.
I love how Methodist university is very welcoming and have a family background and wants to help it students
When I went on a college campus tour, I was stunned by how beautiful it was! And the programs that they offer are amazing, and with all of the construction plans for the future, it will be even more amazing!
Start Your Review of Methodist University
Methodist University is a wonderful school and has a great education program. Methodist offers great activities and a home atmosphere.
It’s an okay school, little to no party scene, the foods okay, but the dorms are pretty bad. Too expensive for what’s offered.
Methodist is awesome. I love playing baseball and being apart of campus. Besides the food, and the freshman dorms, it is an awesome place to learn and meet new people.