High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management82 Graduates
Adult Health Nursing21 Graduates
Biological Sciences19 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services18 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies16 Graduates
Fire Prevention and Safety Technology13 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching13 Graduates
Health Care Management12 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.43 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.52 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.28 responses
Methodist University Reviews
Methodist was a great experience for me. It was a small school setting, and I loved that my professors actually knew me by name. I would recommend MU for students who want a personal college experience with a quality educational outcome!
What I love about Methodist University is that it is a small University. Professors know their students on a more personal level and it makes it easier to build relationships and communication. I also love that the campus is beautiful and everything is together, its not all spread out. I feel safe here and the people are super friendly. I would like to see the parking change, there is limited parking and confusing hours as to where you can and can not park.
Methodist University is a school full of great resources. Student's are able to receive tutoring, and always offered help when needed. The university has a very resourceful library and staff to help you utilize it to its full potential. The writing center is a great place to get assistance in planning, forming and writing papers, allowing you to be most successful. Methodist also offers career serviced to help you find not only careers and internships but also prepare you for the interviewing process.