Methodist Theological School in Ohio Reviews

Thorough and Challenging – The classes at MTSO challenge students to expand their minds and think differently than when they came to the school. Students are forced to examine all sides of pertinent issues. Professors are experts in their field, but they remain down to earth and practical in their teaching style.
Liberal Seminary – I am not aware of the need to enforce any rules because most of the students who ended up at seminary exercise good judgment when it comes to respecting others on campus and following general rules.
The campus is in central Ohio, so students coming to MTSO should come knowing they will be living in the midwest. It rains more than it's sunny in the spring, it's often slushy in the winter, and fall and summer are beautiful. This past winter was mild, but normally the winters are really cold. It's helpful that most classes are in the same building so we don't have to go out in it. On the nice days in the fall and spring, students love to study and read outside on the beautiful campus.
Start Your Review of Methodist Theological School in Ohio
Some Help Available; Books Overpriced – I was able to receive an academic scholarship, but this did not include books or a substantial sum of the tuition. I tried applying for additional scholarships, but because I already received one, they would not award me another one. I am still unaware of the process to receive loans, but I was hoping to get through graduate school without loans because of all the debt from undergrad. I would have liked more financial advising when I first arrived (I am starting my third year), so I wouldn't be in this position now.