Merrimack College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.31 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Human Development69 Graduates
Business Administration and Management47 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration39 Graduates
Family and Community Services37 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies28 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.45 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.53 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Merrimack College Reviews
When you decide on a major, you will have certain course that are required to be completed. Advisers and professors are very accommodating and helpful to make sure you are able to get into the classes you need. Class size will depend on your major, whether it is an honors course (those are typically smaller), and whether it is a gen-ed requirement. The average class size I have experienced is around 20, but some freshman science/health lectures can be as large as 50. Even with larger classes, professor are very good about keeping office hours and being available when you need them!
Amazing college with great staff and amazing sense of community! The professors are very helpful and always willing to help to better your education. The school offers a lot of different clubs and activities to include everyone.
There are so many opportunities to get involved (take as many as you can!) and the people are incredible. Classes are appropriate for your study, professors are engaged, passionate, and helpful when needed, and the size allows you to walk around campus always seeing people you know, but also bunches of students you still have yet to meet. I cannot imagine myself anywhere else and am grateful I made the decision to attend MC!