Meridian Technology Center Reviews

Great school, great teachers, awesome community. With the stident organizations: SkillsUSA and BPA i got to travel to many US cities for competitions.
I love my school. The classes are small and I can move at my own pace. My instructor and the administration are so helpful. They have helped guide me and answer questions as I've made and kept my educational goals.
The instructors seem to care about each and every student, everyone here knows me by my first name, there is plenty to learn and do here. There are groups such as HOSA, FCCLA, BPA, and skills USA here also.
Start Your Review of Meridian Technology Center
The program I am in gave me 3 options. Go to school full time, afternoon, or morning. I choose to go full time which gets me done faster somewhat, but I have to go from 8am to 3:30pm m-f which gets exhusting.
The Alternative – Need an alternative to the regular college life? Meridian Technology offers programs to get you right into the work force in in demand jobs! Enroll in anything from automotive technology to nursing to cometology to radiation technology!