Meridian Surgical Assisting is a for-profit college located in Nashville, Tennessee. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 466 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Surgical Technologist.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Meridian Institute of Surgical Assisting
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Meridian Institute of Surgical Assisting Reviews
The enrollment process was great and easy. Always had someone to help with any questions I had. I’m really looking foreward to completing my classes and becoming a SFA. I’ve heard great things about this program, I start March 1st, I’m nervous and excited at the same time. I hope to have a great experience with this program.
Very Remarkable School with a great deal of Highly trained professionals. They are a great group of teachers and the lab week is very awesome!!!!!!!!
VEry hard process to go through with any school!Celia Made it very easy for me!