Meridian Community College Reviews

The faculty and staff at MCC have been amazing! They are happy to assist in anyway possible. This is a completely different experience than at my previous college. I wish MCC would have been my first choice after highschool. The online resources for class are very helpful. I am able to stay up to date with all announcements, upcoming events, and of coarse class work. I do not dread going to school like I did in the past. The campus is kept near and clean. Buildings and classrooms are easily found.
Meridian Community College is an excellent college. The advisors and teachers really make you feel apart of the school. The staff is personal and actually care about your future and success. I would recommend MCC to anyone.
MERIDIAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE WAS A WONDERFUL STEPPING STONE TO FORTHER MY EDUCATION AT WILLIAM CAREY UNIVERSITY, I FEEL IT HAS HELPED PREPARE ME ACADEMICALLY. THE CAMPUS IS SMALL SO IT IS EASY FOR FRESHMEN TO NAVIGATE AND THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL, THEY HELP EVERY STUDENT IN ANY WAY THEY CAN. THE PROFESSORS WORK HARD TO ENSURE YOU ARE GETTING THE BEST EDUCATION POSSIBLE. THE ON CAMPUS APARTMENTS MADE THE TRANSITION OF LIVING AWAY FOR THE FIRST TIME EASIER, WE WERE ABLE TO HAVE OUR OWN LIVING SPACE AND KITCHEN. ALSO IF YOU HAVE THE QUALIFICATIONS BE SURE TO BECOME A PART OF THE PTK NONOR SOCIETY AND PHIL HARDIN HONORS COLLEGE, THEY OFFER CHANCES FOR TRAVEL, SOCIALIZING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICE.
Start Your Review of Meridian Community College
I loved Meridian Community College! It was the perfect balance of not being too big for someone just coming from high school but has the adult world feeling. The teachers were very knowledgeable of each subject they had to teach. If I could have stayed there longer than two years, I would have. They made me ready to be able to move on to a university.
MCC is a great jr college. The student to teacher ratio makes it really easy to succeed in classes. Montgomery Hall offers free tutors in all subjects. MCC is big in baseball so there are always games to go to. I loved MCC and it was a pivotal stepping stone in my college career.
meridian community college is a great school in my opinion . Never had any problem or problems that I couldn’t resolve by myself or counsel .
I Recently visited Meridian Community College on April 23, 2018. Throughout the visit, I noticed Meridian Community College as being a nice environment with helpful faculty members. Also, I was offered all the information that I needed to prepare for the Nursing program.
it is a wonderful collage that really helped my explore and grow both emotionally and academically. it is the first school ive been to that made sure to try to take care of my psychological needs and problems that i did not realize had been plaguing me. its safe environment to grow and learn was a breath of fresh air that i enjoy and take advantage of to the fullest. even in the off branch part of the campus that im in i still felt included in all that MCC has to offer.
Wonderful place! I truly enjoyed meeting the students, teachers and various faculty during my first semester there.
The faculty and staff at Meridian Community College and extremely friendly and helpful in every way possible. This college was a great transition for me from high school. I am still a current student here and I continue to be for at least the next two years. If I could go back, I will still choose Meridian Community College over the other opportunities I was given. This college feels like a home.
My home town calls this college Harvard on the hill! I love MCC because they have a little of everything to study at this fantastic college. The teachers are extremely helpful and give many chances for students to keep their grades up. I always get the chance to meet new people everyday! MCC is a beautiful place!
I started there in January 2016. I have been going and the experience has been great! The staff is always willing to help me with things I may need. The facility is nice and a safe environment! I have enjoyed every minute of my experience. I work full time, am a spouse and have 2 kids. The faculty and program has helped me get through this with as little stress as possible! Not saying I have not been stressed but they have definitely helped me!
Overall, one of the best community colleges academic and staff wise. Everyone wants you to succeed and will help you get there all you need to do is ask. All the instructions are easy to talk and ask questions. Everything here is there to help you succeed not only here but whatever you choose to go. This is a great choice for anyone.
I always have an amazing experience when I go to MCC! The staff there are always extremely helpful and just all around fun to be around in general. It is a really nice and beautiful campus considering it is a community college. The campus is not too big either, which is really convenient and helps a lot! I cannot wait to start in the fall!!
I love Meridian Community College! It has a great atmosphere and the faculty is amazing!! Advising is very helpful. The food is AWSOME! Campus life is always getting the students to come together and have fun. I don't think I could not have gone to a better community college.
Starting out at Meridian Community College in 2013 I immediately felt at home. My advisors were excellent at giving me the tools and guidance on my career. Even though I was undecided MCC still gave me great insight on other options to pursue at the college. I graduated as a university Transfer.
I loved the convenience and flexibility of Meridian Community College. I was able to work during the day and take night classes for my prerequisites to Nursing School. I obtained my Associates Degree in Nursing while being home with my children and working full time.
Start Your Review of Meridian Community College
I transferred to Meridian Community College in the fall of 2016. Some of the things that I like about Meridian Community College is the small family atmosphere. Upon arrival at Meridian Community College on the day of registration, student workers and other staff members were in place and ready to assist with any area of need. They made me feel so welcome and they made the registration process very smooth. This semester, I was accepted into the Associate Degree Nursing Program, beginning in the spring of 2017. This process too has been extremely organized and easy to complete. I really look forward to my future experiences at Meridian Community College.
My time in Meridian was well spent. It is overall a good school to attend straight out of highschool. The baseball team is top notch.
It's a great two year college very hands on activities for different majors. The campus Is great it's a perfect size for people that like smaller colleges. The staff is very helpful and understanding. A lot people down the school but in reality it's really a great school. Great time schedule for certain classes. Everything is well put together and organized. The campus police are always around when needed the campus is very strict on safety and always enforced the proper rules. The teachers are all very nice and will give you extra help when you need it meridain community college is a all around great school.