High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities212 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)51 Graduates
Truck, Bus, and Commercial Vehicle Operation48 Graduates
Nursing Assistant42 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.26 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.26 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.9 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Meridian Community College
- BPearl River Community College
- 2 Year
- Poplarville, MS
- 240 reviews
- CMississippi Delta Community College
- 2 Year
- Moorhead, MS
- 123 reviews
- BSouthwest Mississippi Community College
- 2 Year
- Summit, MS
- 69 reviews
- B-Northeast Mississippi Community College
- 2 Year
- Booneville, MS
- 202 reviews
Meridian Community College Reviews
I loved Meridian Community College! It was the perfect balance of not being too big for someone just coming from high school but has the adult world feeling. The teachers were very knowledgeable of each subject they had to teach. If I could have stayed there longer than two years, I would have. They made me ready to be able to move on to a university.
I started there in January 2016. I have been going and the experience has been great! The staff is always willing to help me with things I may need. The facility is nice and a safe environment! I have enjoyed every minute of my experience. I work full time, am a spouse and have 2 kids. The faculty and program has helped me get through this with as little stress as possible! Not saying I have not been stressed but they have definitely helped me!
Wonderful place! I truly enjoyed meeting the students, teachers and various faculty during my first semester there.