Meredith College is ...
USA South Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.38 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management32 Graduates
Child Development19 Graduates
Fashion and Apparel Merchandising17 Graduates
Interior Design15 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies13 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services13 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.40 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.67 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses
Meredith College Reviews
Review Meredith College
As a rising sophomore at Meredith College, I can honestly say that my freshman year was a huge success! Not only did I succeed academically, but I also was able to create strong connections with my teachers and fellow classmates.
I loved my first year at Meredith, the people were so nice, the teachers are pretty cool, and I liked my dorm. All the staff are super personal they really want to get to know you and care if you come to class or not. Because the campus is so small everyone pretty much knows each other which is nice because you'll see at least 2 people you know on the way to class. There are a lot of clubs on campus to get involved in so there are many ways to get involved. People on campus are usually nice there are some condescending snobs but not enough that it will hinder your experience. Overall, I had a great first year with few problems and I definitely recommend coming here.
Meredith is an all-womens college located in Raleigh, North Carolina near North Carolina State University. The classes are small and the academic life is great. Being a small private school, it's a little difficult to get involved, and not much happens on campus over the weekend. However, the traditions are strong and so is the "sisterhood". It's a very empowering place with people who want to lift you up.