Mercyhurst University Reviews

Love Mercyhurst! They're passionate, caring, and full of pride. It's a charming campus with plenty to offer.
Everything has been top-notch. Mercyhurst has adjusted to COVID-19 very well. They seem prepared, which helps me, too. Online learning has been a smooth transition.
I like the community atmosphere Mercyhurst provided. It is very obvious that “Hurst is Home” is very true to everyone that works and attends there.
Start Your Review of Mercyhurst University
An amazing online experience. It is hard to learn much being virtual but they have a great system in place.
Online is not ideal for me because I like the give and take of a classroom discussion but the system has worked well and the professors have done a great job of making online work.
The campus is beautiful and safe. You can really let your guard down a bit and relax here. Everyone says hello.
I am in my sophomore year at Mercyhurst and the longer I am here, I fall more in love with the campus, the students, and my professors. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Hurst is home.
Online is a hard transition for all students, Mercyhurst's professors have made it their mission this semester to challenge themselves to be better, as well as taking extra steps to help their students.
I took a few graduate courses at Mercyhurst and my faculty was incredible. Easy to follow, super helpful outside of the class lessons, and always accessible.
Phenomenal education. Welcoming community. Home away from home where I was prepared for a great career.
I liked the sense of community and the University has a lot to offer in terms of sports and clubs. The buildings are all very unique and interesting in their own ways.
I didn't really have to experience a zoom classroom much this semester but overall, it was good and the professors knew how to utilize teams and emails.
Professors were quite flexible with converting an in-person classroom into a completely virtual class.
The overall experience is fantastic and there are so many people to meet and hang out with. From having a smaller campus, you have an opportunity to meet nearly every student!
I took a few classes online. Professors worked hard to make the online classes mean just as much as the in person classes, that's for sure.
Start Your Review of Mercyhurst University
I love Mercyhurst. It is the perfect school for anyone who wants a beautiful campus, an amazing academic experience, and a bunch of really great individuals. I wish I could have spent more than 4 years there!!!
Mercyhurst has changed my life completely. Academically, socially, professionally, and mentally, I could not have asked for a better institution to guide me to success. The opportunities that I was able to be exposed to were endless. Any student would benefit immensely from going home... oh wait, I mean Mercyhurst University.
I only partook in online classes during the COVID-19 pandemic. Even though it was 2 months, the first 2 months of the pandemic mind you, the professors were all completely understanding and accommodating toward our requests.