Mercy College Reviews

1,126 reviews
Mercy is amazing, they made me feel at home when arrived on campus. The classes are small and the professors are available 24/7. Student life which plans the events on campus to uplift students.
It is a school with a good reputation. They offer online education. It is very hard to communicate with any one there if you are an online student . You can email your advisor and it will take days for them to respond . Attending Mercy college is expensive and there is no guarantee that you will receive a job at the end of your college years there .
I have been attending this school for one semester and so far it has been delightful. I attend the campus located in the Bronx and I can't complain. The toughest part of New York is the commute. The nearest train is a bit distant to the campus but Mercy provides shuttle service to and from the nearest station. The campus has lots of space to study and computers are accessible even in the lunch area.
Start Your Review of Mercy College
The Biology department seemed well, the professors seem to really care about the learning process of each student. The only down side is that students aren't retaining the information. The time span in which students are learning seems to be why students are having such a rough time.
I'm currently in my third year of obtaining my Bachelor's Degree in Mercy College. I am studying Speech Language Pathology. I want to help people around the world who have trouble speaking due to natural impediments or severe injuries that have caused them to have trouble speaking with ease and confidence. My experience so far at Mercy College is great. I have built great friendships with my peers. All of my professors have been amazing as well. They are all very understanding and helpful. My college campus overlooks the beautiful Hudson River which is very admiring to look at especially when you are mentally stressed with essays, midterms and finals year round. Overall, Mercy College has been such a great experience for me so far. I cannot wait to see what these last two years have in store for me.
I like Mercy College, because the classes are small and you gain more attention from the professors. The professors take their time and help you to understand each and every concept.
Mercy College is located in a great area, along with a very well maintained teaching staff. The student to teacher ratio is perfect as well. Mercy college is a melting pot of students from all over the tri-state area. College is whatever the student puts in, but there is no way you can't go far when attending Mercy College. Its impossible to not reach your goals with the resources available here at Mercy. The classes are groomed exactly for your major, and they don't waste your time.
Mercy is an excellent colledge the staff is very helpful, of coures there are a couple of professors i don't care much for but that is the nature of college and of life. i love mercy college and so do my friends.
I enjoy the professors and their desire to teach us at the best of their abilities. In the college, there are so many opportunities to enter into programs and be engaging. One thing I would want to be changed is the ability to consistently see my over all grade of classes I am taking rather than having to wait until the end of the semester
I transferred to Mercy College for the end of my undergraduate career. My experience was great, but because it is a private institution, it was very expensive.
Mercy College is a great school for you to grow in as a student. They have many recourses to help students in their academic life.
THe academics are really good. The thing that should change is making sure things are correct in students accounts.
What I liked most about mercy college was the psychology professors. Almost every psychology professor I have had so far has been very supportive and goes out of their way to facilitate learning in the classroom and online. I really think the Hudson hall dorms are fantastic, due to the fact that they are brand new suites and are very comfortable compared to the very small dorms you tend to see on other campuses. Something to work on is the food, which after a while of dorming there can really just be tiring. Also, this wasn't really a party school, but I find that to be something positive.
I loved the online classes. The professors were great and very devoted to teaching their classes. I like how helpful the financial aid staff are with keeping up with deadlines for loans especially. Although I was a transfer student, I was welcomed to Mercy college and enjoyed being a student here.
I like that they have different campuses. Manhattan, Bronx and Dobbs ferry campus. I also like the resource of the learning center and the onsite tutoring. Another thing I appreciate is the fact that they have different programs that you can enroll in to accelerate your education and receive your degree.
Aweful, do not come here especially if you’re being recruited! Coaches lie, there’s literally nothing to do and there’s zero school spirit. Place is dark and depressing, girls are beastly and faculty are just as bored as students. PACt team passes everything off and it’s ghost town every weekend. Unless you like sitting in your room alone do not go here. Definitely NOT a college experience
Mercy is a good school but it could use some diversity. The academics are good especially the science programs.
Start Your Review of Mercy College
It is a decent school. I suggest they add sports in the bronx campus in order to make it easier for student to stay fit.
Aweful. Like being in prison, with prison food. Coaches do nothing for athletes, many of us got locked out of classes year after year. Crappy apparel/uniforms. Huge school for minorities and campus is dead on weekends because it’s a commuter school. If you’re getting recruited here look anyplace else- there’s a reason the transfer rate is huge.
Mercy college is a college that you need to get use to. At first i wanted to leave but I gave it a chance and I am glad that I did. I met so many amazing friends and when I look around there is just so much diversity which is great!