Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.86 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.90 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.89 responses
Most Popular Majors
Social Sciences378 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies220 Graduates
Business Administration and Management209 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration71 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities48 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services37 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 71 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.100 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.128 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.65 responses
Mercy College Reviews
Mercy College is a great overall school. Great academics, great professors, and a great learning environment. The only problem that I have with the school is that I believe the library is too small and should be expanded. Besides this, Mercy college prepared me for a career in the health and sciences, and as an entrant to a PA program of my choice. Highly recommend Mercy!
Mercy College is an excellent place to attain your Bachelor’s/Associate’s and a well-rounded choice to pursue higher education. With a wide variety of majors to choose from, small class sizes and excellent professors to teach and guide you, there’s not much to look elsewhere for when you attend!
It's an excellent school for groups that are not typical college students. For example I am a college student returning to college after a 15 year sabbatical. This school also offers night classes for those who work or have other responsibilities. Additionally, there is a large veterans returning back to school population, man and women with children, older and regular young adult populations. The school seems to fill any need for a very diverse overall population. Most students also continue to improve their academic and professional skills of master them completely. Mercy provides an excellent environment for student success of all kind. I really appreciate having the opportunity to apply my skills and improve my strengths to perform as best as I can. I would highly recommend Mercy to almost all types of students.