Mercer County Technical Education Center is ...
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Mercer County Technical Education Center
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Mercer County Technical Education Center
- NGRoane-Jackson Technical Center
- 2 Year
- Leroy, WV
- 2 reviews
- NGCabell County Career Technology Center
- 2 Year
- Huntington, WV
- C+Blue Ridge Community & Technical College
- 2 Year
- Martinsburg, WV
- 142 reviews
- C-Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College
- 2 Year
- Moorefield, WV
- 31 reviews
Mercer County Technical Education Center Reviews
The Professors are wonderful. They help you truly understand everything. They teach very thoroughly and show everything very hands on. The class registration Process is rather simple. There is a class registration fee, an application, and an interview. The workload is a lot. You stay very busy all the time and there's a lot required from you.
The program I'm currently enrolled in is amazing. You get to change peoples lives and make others happy. To me by making others happy it makes me happy and that's the most important. Its not easy to always get everything just right but you have to try your hardest to get it as close as possible. There is so much that goes into the Cosmetology Program. I never imagined that the program would take so much hard work but it is absolutely the most rewarding choice i could make.
With my school, coarses are offered as high school students and we don't have to pay for the classes until we become adults. some of the students aren't as serious as they should be about their academics because they aren't having to pay for it. Its not fair to those that were wiling to pay to be in the class and didn't have the opportunity to because of the high school students who don't all take it seriously.