High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.19 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.27 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Menlo College Reviews
Menlo College provides an experience compiled of new and challenging experiences. Students are allowed to thrive through versatile learning approaches. Both faculty and professors alike, encourage all students to perform to fullest capabilities. Professors enhance critical thinking and strategic methods by incorporating group work and presentations to allow students access of speaking up. All students have opportunities to get involved with the school, local community, actively engage with athletics and arts, alongside pursuit in expanding business connections on a global level. Innovation at Menlo College expands on solving social and economic issues. Menlo College also provides the necessary tools toward achieving personalized success. The possibilities are endless!
Menlo is home. No one loves being at home every second of the day and of course you can get tired of it and want to leave sometimes, but it is ultimately your safe space. That is Menlo. Here, you can mold your college experience into whatever you want. There is no other place that you can have coffee with your professor, play in a sports game, go cheer on fellow athletes, go to class, eat in your buffet, print your 10 page paper (for free), and then go to SF for the night all in one day! It just doesn't happen. I know it is cheesy, but you are a name and not a number at Menlo. We all support each other and it you are literally living with 850 family members. You don't like them all and some are distant cousins, but at the end of the day we are all Oaks. If given the chance to do it again, I wouldn't change a thing.
I love how welcoming the Menlo environment in. I was really scared to transfer to a 4-year but Menlo made it very easy going and I am having a great time there. The small school and class sizes are of their best features because you get to meet everyone on campus and get more attention from professors, they actually know everyone's name in class!