SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Undergrads Over 25
After Medtech Institute - Atlanta
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Medtech Institute - Atlanta
- BOconee Fall Line Technical College
- 2 Year
- Sandersville, GA
- 39 reviews
- CLincoln College of Technology - Marietta
- 2 Year
- Marietta, GA
- 18 reviews
- CSoutheastern Technical College
- 2 Year
- Vidalia, GA
- 47 reviews
- C-Atlanta Metropolitan State College
- 4 Year
- Atlanta, GA
- 291 reviews
Medtech Institute - Atlanta Reviews
Review Medtech Institute - Atlanta
i love this school and the staff, financial aid was made simple. I also like that the teachers are knowledgeable and more than willing to stay after class to explain material that you may not understand as well as willing to explain with an example so that we can capture each example provided.
Well actually am starting Medtech Orlando October 30 2014, but I have heard..they had many of graduates for medical assistant and they first class for nursing to graduate will be in march. The college in Orlando have only been open up for 18 months.
I was very impressed. It's been a while ('95) since I've been in school (Chattahoochee Tech) and I was there on a JTPA scholarship, so I needed more guidance which I definitely received. Thank you to Maria Dennis.