High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Medical University of South Carolina Reviews
I'm a long distance student so I really love the professors. The professors are always willing to help, they are easily accessible, and they respond to questions/concerns right away.
I have not officially began classes yet, but so far I have had excellent interactions with the professors, academic advisers, current students in my program, and everybody in between. I would choose MUSC over again 100 times if I could. I thought the application process was fair beginning with the standard application, to the in person interview and receiving acceptance.
The professors in the College of Health Professions are excellent. They not only have theoretical knowledge, but also practical knowledge and are very capable of instructing students. Every professor that I have had has had an open door policy when it comes to asking questions or going to their offices and are more than willing to help students. Overall, they create a very supportive environment in which to learn.