Medical Training College Reviews

Very Flexible – I really enjoy going to school at MTC Tech, they have flexible hours for moms, we do not start class until 10am and get out at 3pm, which helps with dropping off and picking up my son at school. The other reason I enjoy the school is they offer small payment plans for the classes, which helps when you are on a tight budget. There are variety of classes that are offered in different parts of the medical field. I have my bachelors degree and I want to tie the two together once I graduate here. I would definately recommend to other students to come to this school.
To Expensive – I feel that students, shouldn't have to come out of their own pockets to pay for tuition if they qualify for financial aid. The school is a little expensive.
Review Medical Training College
New Protocol – protocol of our school was ubruptly changes resulting on the miscommunication un mis understanding on what our president main goal