Medaille College Reviews

Great school, good environment, small and very diverse. Good vibes and very friendly administrators.
Going to Medaille College was my best decision because I go to meet new friends and the absolute college experience. I love meeting everyone from college and making memorable memories that I know I will cherish forever. Something that I would like to see is the amount of money to go down..
I like that’s it’s a small school, just what I was looking for but over time you see the flaws...the academic advisors screwing kids causing them to have to stay 9 semesters and the professors they find off the street that have no business teaching. This was what I experienced in the bio program the vet tech program was pretty put together and I was quite satisfied with my education in the program.
Start Your Review of Medaille College
Class are small. Professor are very caring and take time to listened to you and help with any problem.
I liked the small campus and class sizes. It made my time here feel a little less stressful, knowing most people here are close and I see a lot of the same faces everyday. I liked the school's gym, it has a lot of equipment and it is kept fairly clean. The counseling services are really great and I've had a lot of help over the years with school related issues with advice and help from the staff at the wellness center.
This campus and the staff are very warm and welcoming. Being in North Buffalo you're super close to the best hangout spots in the city. The smaller campus allows for a real personal connection to all of your staff and there's never a day where you just go into a lecture and find yourself surrounded by strangers. The staff truly care about you and help to push you to be the best you can be.
Medaille is a very small school , which is not a bad thing because it allows for small class sizes and more help from your professors. The teachers and staff are dedicated to making the campus feel safe and it is a great institution to learn at.
The college has unprofessional staff, average food, average dorming, average student life. There is not much to do here.
Very good school, Literally everything you need is here at the school, professors care for students, students are friendly
I was in the Veterinary Technology program at Medaille College. I found that the professors in the department were amazing and they helped me become involved some really interesting experiences such as interning at the County Fair, volunteering at a rescue farm, a wildlife rehabilitation hospital, and several necropsies outside of school. The classes really helped prepare me for the VTNE and all of the professors were so dedicated and helpful.
I chose Medaille for the small class sizes. This school is a great option if you want the smaller class sizes. Since the ratio of students to faculty is similar to a high school setting you get more time with the professor, and even outside of class time you tend to have a good opportunity of communicating with them in their office.
I have recently just finished my first year at Medaille and it was better than I ever could have expected. Before entering my freshman year I had began to second guess my choice of school and academic field. But upon arriving on campus I was reassured everything was going to be okay. The teachers are beyond helpful both in the classroom and outside of it. They made the transition from high school to college so easy! The small campus gives a sense of a community atmosphere. Everyone is so friendly it seems like you have a friend every where you go. The athletics of the school is probably my least favorite part. The school is division 3 and offers a decent amount of sports teams, but I wish they had more. There are a bunch of clubs at Medaille and the good news is, if they don't have one you like, you can start your own! There is always a lot of things to do on campus but I feel like there is not enough notice.
I have not started school there yet but visiting the campus was very nice. It was very beautiful, and the people were very friendly
My experience at medaille has been the average college experience. The greatest part is how I met a few classmates along the semesters which became like family. Honestly, having someone at my corner keeps me focused, motivated, and striving to be successful. The teachers are very healpful and understanding. They are willing to work with you as long as you work with them. On the otherhand, parking at school is so terrible and depressing. Our parking lot behind school is sureound by a cemetery and there is very little amount of parking. Due to the limited parking spaces, if you have no spot good luck taking a shuttle to and from the Zoo. Yes i said it, the zoo. So, the benefical part of more parking spaces can perhaps increase attenadance and decrease tardiness. Medaille in all is such a great school not only for academic purpose, small classes, public safety 24/7, but also giving me hope, courage and motivation to want more in life and to be someone.
It was an over all a great experience. I graduate in December. I am looking forward to get my next degree attending Medaille College, and furthering my education.
Medaille is a great college. It is very small and personal. Everyone is very helpful and I can't wait to be a part of this college
I have almost completed my freshman year and I love everything about Medaille. The class sizes are small and the environment makes me feel very safe and at home.
Start Your Review of Medaille College
I’ve recently graduated from Medaille College my experience overall went went well I had small classes felt as if the students really got to get the professor very well my other experience was getting to school was ugh at times but overall enjoy the school
Accelerated learning program is a great program for adult learners. Classes are small and the professors are great at understanding your life and what goes on besides school.
I loved the fact that the class sizes were small. In my 4 years there, I never was in a class that had more than 20 students. I believe that having a smaller learning environment helped me stay focus and I was able to connect with my professors better. It was also nice that there were only two buildings where classes were held so I never had to worry about getting lost when I was a freshman.