High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
Veterinary Technician and Assistant120 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities29 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science23 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management21 Graduates
Elementary Education15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.29 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
Medaille College Reviews
the College classes are smaller to tailor to your needs. There are always professors eager to help students with their subjects. The dining area is clean and always available for students. I play Sports for the College, and my experience with the coaching staff has been excellent. I will always remember the great years at Medaille. I haven't lived on Campus for every Semester, but during my sports season, I was able to Dorm at Medaille . That was a great experience, we felt safe walking the Campus at night, and the availability of Study areas was good. Our rooms were roomy enough and well kept. I have had great experiences here, and would highly recommend to high School students looking for a School that is smaller, more personal, and has caring professors.
I love the teachers in my Vet Tech program, they make it all worth while. It's a great college all around!
I am a mature adult and DO NOT spend time on campus, nor do I know what "Greek Life" means.......This I will have to look up on the internet. I am in the school's Adult Accelerated Program, this is a program geared toward the mature adult continuing their education with previous credits from other accredited schools. The classes meet once a week, because many of the adult students work, have family, or other obligations. This program is great for people like me.