Medaille College is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
Veterinary Technician and Assistant120 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities29 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science23 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management21 Graduates
Elementary Education15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.29 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
Medaille College Reviews
Review Medaille College
I am a mature adult and DO NOT spend time on campus, nor do I know what "Greek Life" means.......This I will have to look up on the internet. I am in the school's Adult Accelerated Program, this is a program geared toward the mature adult continuing their education with previous credits from other accredited schools. The classes meet once a week, because many of the adult students work, have family, or other obligations. This program is great for people like me.
I went to Medaille as a freshman, I loved the school for the most part but I lost focus because I couldn't afford the program and the loans started to add up. Without help from my parents I really couldn't achieve the greatness I was destined to meet. I had to drop out and go to the military to pay for the 20,000 worth of loans i owed the school.
I love the class sizes, instructors are decent, and well versed in their fields of study. Remember I started my classes in January 2016, and there was one instructor I had problems with dealing with my assignments and classroom presentations , and overall classroom experience. I really thought it was because I was the only female in class, which was led by a male instructor.