Medaille College is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
Veterinary Technician and Assistant73 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities26 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management23 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science17 Graduates
Elementary Education16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.29 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
After Medaille College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
Medaille College Reviews
Review Medaille College
I am a mature adult and DO NOT spend time on campus, nor do I know what "Greek Life" means.......This I will have to look up on the internet. I am in the school's Adult Accelerated Program, this is a program geared toward the mature adult continuing their education with previous credits from other accredited schools. The classes meet once a week, because many of the adult students work, have family, or other obligations. This program is great for people like me.
I love the class sizes, instructors are decent, and well versed in their fields of study. Remember I started my classes in January 2016, and there was one instructor I had problems with dealing with my assignments and classroom presentations , and overall classroom experience. I really thought it was because I was the only female in class, which was led by a male instructor.
I love how convenient the location is to home and how some people who can't commute everyday, like I do, can dorm on campus. The campus is very small and has a lot of clubs and sports to offer for those who want to join. The professors are accessible most of the time, it's just the adjunct professors are hard to get a hold of to meet up with you. Other than that, I love Medaille College and it would still be my number one choice if I had to do it all over again.