McPherson College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Anabaptist
NAIA Division II
Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management19 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering Technician18 Graduates
Human Services12 Graduates
Elementary Education11 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies8 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology5 Graduates
Graphic Design5 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.16 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
McPherson College Reviews
Helpful counselors and advisors. The entire staff is very welcoming and make you feel like you are part of the campus community, not just a number. Small classes allow for more time for professors to help each student.
All of the teachers and staff are so nice and helpful. Everyone is interested in seeing each student succeed. The college also had plenty of activities and shorts to choose from to keep students active in the college experience. The schools biggest focus is Scholarship. Participation. Service. They want all students to be active in college life and in helping others as well as doing well in Class. Their goal is to create whole persons by the time everyone graduates.
I love living in my dorm. Compared to the other dorms on campus, the "Morrison" dorm is the nicest all boys dorm, and there is another similar all girls dorm called "Bittinger." This dorm has the biggest floor plan of all the dorms and is the freshest smelling and nicest looking.