High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management19 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering Technician18 Graduates
Human Services12 Graduates
Elementary Education11 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies8 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology5 Graduates
Graphic Design5 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.17 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
McPherson College Reviews
I Love the student teacher ratio! The teachers, faculty and city want Mac Students to be successful.
My experience has been great thus far. From Admissions personnel, to my fellow students, to my professors and coaches, they have all made my coming to McPherson an awesome experience. Everyone is so friendly and family orientated.
Helpful counselors and advisors. The entire staff is very welcoming and make you feel like you are part of the campus community, not just a number. Small classes allow for more time for professors to help each student.