High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.29 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
McMurry University Reviews
My experience at McMurry is fantastic, it's a very nice school by having teachers who can help you personally as well as the people at the school. Everyone there is very friendly and gives you a good vibe, everyone is helpful and will make your bad if you have a bad one. The changes that I think should be made is makin it a little bigger adding better food places there and if it wasn't a D3 school because there are a lot of great and talented athletes there and everyone needs the extra athletic scholarship money to help pay off school.
What I like about McMurry University is that it is a small, Christian-based University where you can have thirteen to twenty students in class, but still get that one-on-one help from the professors. What I would like to see change is how the dining hall is not open during the summer terms when there are students who do not have access to vehicles for them to travel to get/buy food.
I love McMurry though it was my first semester and a little expensive I think it's worth every penny! The professors actually work hard to see their students pass and succeed it's not all about a check. Student life is great they want to see you involved and everyone is friendly.