McLennan Community College Reviews

MCC professors do an excellent job at communicating effectively with students. They give a high quality education to all students.
Mclennan Community College is an amazing two year college that offers dual credit classes. The professors that I have had were really good instructors.
I love mclennan community college , it is very flexible and there is a variety of things you can do here. there isn't anything I'd like to see change at mcc.
Start Your Review of McLennan Community College
Its a great school to learn at. Beautiful campus with lovely gardens and water fountains. Designated smoking areas and helpful drivers to move around campus with easy. Go to rate my professor for instructor reviews. Wonderful EMT/paramedic program horrible ADN program may be losing their approval for nursing board. Passionate professors. Seriously, each of these professors are well skilled and educated in their field (MCC requires 3 years of working experience)
Encouraging- MCC professors are open to their students for advice about their own degree (I'm a Poli Sci major, my government professors has been more than happy on many occasions to ask about my goals, ambitions and advise me on what to do)
This is a beautiful campus that offers many classes to fit into your schedule. This is a two-year college but through their university center you are able to obtain a 4-year degree from a credible university. The professors are great! With a 28 to one ratio you are getting the best one on one class time.
I loved MCC. I attended the dual credit program through my high school, but regularly went to campus for various activities. The regular email schedule kept all the students up to date about what was happening around campus and the community. When there is extreme weather, MCC notifies the students of the problem areas and informs us to be cautious.
Mclennan is a college that is grate to get into. It gives some young students a change to get an early education.
The classes are decently priced. The campus has lots of diversity with race, religion, and sexuality. The food and drinks on campus are really good. The faculty is pretty nice overall save for a few teachers who seem to have it out for their students but that is few an far between. Most classes are fairly easy and this is a great place to get a good degree for cheap!
I'm a presidential scholar at MCC, and it's one of the best choices I've ever made. I was accepted into NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, but it was so expensive. And then I was offered free tuition. The music professors really want you to succeed. They're all very talented performers themselves, and some of the best people you'll ever meet. I do not exaggerate when I say that our music department matches that of Baylor and other prestigious schools of music.
i think mcc is a good collage with nice professors and a good campus . something i would change about mcc is they should have more golf carts
My experience at McLennan Community College has been like no other. I came in as a transfer students and the staff and falculty helped me every step of the way with not only just financial aid and classes but support and guidance. McLennan is a great start off school with plenty of opportunities into university, including their joint programs with Tarleton and Texas Tech. McLennan has more than enough great things to offer and not just academically. McLennan was the best college decision I’ve ever made.
Very wonderful staff and many opportunities to accomplish short-term and long-term goals. Many helpful resources on-campus for us students to use.
People there is really helpful, professors are great and they are really helpful. The instalations are good.
McLennan Community College is a great starting place for your education. Whether you are starting, continuing, or coming back to your college education, this is an excellent, affordable, comfortable, and helpful college to attend. I have completed my associate's degree with a very high GPA because of the knowledgeable professors and multiple helpful resources, such as the bookstore, library, and the Center for Academic Success. MCC also has a University Center, which allows you to take classes from selected universities like Texas Tech and Tarleton State.
Mclennan Community College is a great college to attend. It is affordable and gives the same education as a 4 year college would. I went to Texas State University about two years ago and the education I got there did not even compare to MCC, mainly because the classes are way too big to get the attention you need, in my opinion. That is why I transferred back to MCC to get the education I deserve, at a better cost. There isn't anything I can think of that I would change because it is such a good college.
I love the professors and the way they communicate and makes the college life so much better. I just loves MCC as a whole!
I love all of the programs available to help single parents succeed and get their education! The campus is gorgeous and it’s all around a wonderful school.
Start Your Review of McLennan Community College
The campus is beautiful and very green year round, and parking is always good. The professors here are amazing, and almost all genuinely care about you and how you’re doing. Overall, it’s a really nice campus with a real sense of community.
MCC provided me with a commodity that people cannot put a price on, and the commodity that I am speaking of is time. Thanks to the vast amount of online and evening classes, I can provide for my family as well as educate myself.
MCC has been a great fit for me. I was a student at another community college and decided to switch. I had no idea how close I was to an associates until an adviser at MCC told me. I was thrilled and grateful because she really helped me with my struggle to feel like I would ever even finish that much. I do mostly online classes but it has been a wonderful experience across the board.