McLennan Community College Reviews

The campus is beautiful and very green year round, and parking is always good. The professors here are amazing, and almost all genuinely care about you and how you’re doing. Overall, it’s a really nice campus with a real sense of community.
MCC provided me with a commodity that people cannot put a price on, and the commodity that I am speaking of is time. Thanks to the vast amount of online and evening classes, I can provide for my family as well as educate myself.
MCC has been a great fit for me. I was a student at another community college and decided to switch. I had no idea how close I was to an associates until an adviser at MCC told me. I was thrilled and grateful because she really helped me with my struggle to feel like I would ever even finish that much. I do mostly online classes but it has been a wonderful experience across the board.
Start Your Review of McLennan Community College
MCC is a very broad but safe environment for a student to attend school! Nice sized campus, small class sizes and reliable professors.
Very friendly and all the advisers are great. Really patient with their students and always finding ways to help us do good.
McLennan Community College is a great college. Stuff are all very nice. I study a lot of English on here. And McLennan Community College is a very good college for international student. I think I can easy to transfer to another university college
Most of the teachers are nice! Some are uncaring but I guess that's normal. Good stepping stone college
I have loved my time at Mclennan Community College. Not only is it a beautiful campus but every professor I have had has been kind and has encouraged me to grow academically through their classes.
I really like MCC because it helped me get ahead of the curve on college because I am a high school student taking dual credit classes. The professors were very helpful and understanding to my situation of being in high school. Overall, the experience was great and well worth it.
I liked how close it was to my house. I also liked how small it was. The size of the school provides more one on one with the professors as a student. I would like to see more housing options for traveling students. All in all, a great college.
I love MCC! The advisors are great and always make sure you take the right classes, and so far all of my professors have been great!
I like MCC because it's not too large a college; it's a community college. It's not too big where you can't walk from one building to another or one class to another. The teachers and counselors are very helpful also.
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i
I love my professors. They really help us students out lot. The only thing that I would fix maybe a little more security.
MCC was not where I thought I would be for two years. However, after joining the Honors College, it was perfect. The classes are usually easy and fun, and small enough to interact with peers. The campus is nice, especially in the spring. Overall, MCC is a good place to start out financially.
I’ve really enjoyed going to MCC. The professors are all very kind and helpful, always willing to give you what you need. The staff also makes the experience of enrolling very simple and easy to understand. Overall my time at MCC has been wonderful and I would stay if I could.
I was only a visitor, but it was an alright college considering that it's in Waco where, usually, Baylor gets most of the attention.
Start Your Review of McLennan Community College
Professors are nice and helpful toward your degree. The food is amazing. The library is very organized and has a variety of products to buy.
I like the location of the college and that it isn’t too big, so I don’t get lost. I also love how they give you the opportunity to transfer to other colleges without changing your location.
I made some very good friends here. I had excellent professors. Only complaint would be I would like more theatre info for non majors. Please