McHenry County College Reviews

A great institution to transition from highschool to college. Staff is very helpful with helping you in figuring out what classes to take, as well as offering advice for academic excellence.
Small classes and flexible schedule made it easy to work while attending school. Online options were also available which allowed for extra options.
Overall the campus itself is one that is rather welcoming, the teachers are all available pretty much any time a student needs them. The campus is a safe place, the campus police are all very kind and understanding people. One of the few things I find saddening is the lack of school spirit.
Start Your Review of McHenry County College
It's a wonderful school and a wonderful investment. The professors are inspired and inspiring, the workload is manageable but challenging, and the students are very friendly and committed. I loved this school.
I would like to see more classes offered online. I did like the Sage learning center because it helped a lot with academics but if you do not have time during the day you are gonna have a tougher time fitting it in your schedule.
Very friendly college to attend. Very welcoming and offers a decent education at an affordable price.
The teachers at MCC are great and take the time to work with their students. I've enjoyed MCC so far
Courses are fairly easy aside from some stem classes. Community feels very diversified but stand-offish, most students don't seem to want to be there in the slightest. Offers great resources to help you in your classes. For those in county it is a smart choice for financial reasons
I liked how, being a student athlete, everyone was very warm and welcoming. The classes were moderately difficult, the class size is small, and the professors are personable.
The the environment of MCC is welcoming and friendly. All of the teachers that I have had have worked really hard inside of class and outside of class to see me succeed.
McHenry County College is a college that has a friendly ambiance. All the staff and students are polite and are willing to help you get to your desired destination. This college makes sure that you leave feeling more educated, respected, and that you're going on the right path towards you goals and career advancements. Furthermore, I highly recommend going to MCC to get your education.
Mchenry county college is almost high school again but totally worth saving the money rather than going straight to university piled in debt.
McHenry County College is a great community college. It is close to home. Offers a wide variety of associate degrees and certificates. Also, it is easy to navigate through the halls. I would recommend any senior in high school to begin their journey at MCC. You're getting a great education while saving a buck!
MCC is a quiet but friendly college. The small number of students per classroom allows for the students and professors to develop close relationships.
The staff are very helpful and friendly. The professors are passionate about teaching and genuinely care about their student's education. I value this because it is important to me to achieve a higher level of education. This scholarship would help me with that because it would allow me to continue my education.
I just started MCC last week so I don't really have much to say from a former student standpoint. But, as a new student I would say MCC has tons of classes for anything you could imagine. MCC has a very clean facility. I really feel safe on campus too. There is basically a mini police department at the school. It just gives the students and staff the piece of mind we deserve. I just hope this college experience will be what I hope it is, and from what I have seen so far it probably will be.
Teachers are great, food isn't terrible, class size is usually small. Only bad thing was the guidance counselors. They don't know about any other schools other than MCC so it's hard to know where you want to go afterwards and how to formulate your next steps.
Start Your Review of McHenry County College
I find this school to be very accommodating to all aspects of a college students life. The teachers are always helpful and excited to help out in any way the can! The building is well kept and easy to find your way around. The cost of courses aren't as high comparing to other colleges.
McHenry County college was a nice place to attend, it was not to big so I did not have to worry about running to my next class. The teachers there were all full of knowledge and really knew their stuff. They made learning fun and educational.
they treat u very nice. I like them a lot. I like them a lot. I like them a lot. I like them a lot and they r really cool coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool