McDaniel College Reviews

McDaniel College has a very small campus. I like that we get to know each other because it is so small. I wasn't interested in a large campus where people are complete strangers. At McDaniel we come from all backgrounds, races, religions and it is very close knit.
I greatly enjoy my time at McDaniel College. This is an institution that is undeniably more focused on turning a profit than education, and yet, recognizes that the best way to make a profit is to teach well. Its corps of competent professors, experienced and skilled both in their subject areas AND in teaching, make this for-profit institution a college worth attending.
I am currently attending McDaniel College in my second semester of my sophomore year. I am majoring in Social Work, minoring in Spanish, and I am a collegiate softball player. While applying to McDaniel, they gave me the opportunity to tour the campus multiple times, sit in on a few classes, and meet advisors in my desired major. Those opportunities are what convinced me to attend McDaniel College. I was able to see how nice it would be for my family to be able to take a short drive to watch all of my softball games. I also saw how nice it was to have less than 20 people in every class because it allows me to have excellent relationships with the teachers and my fellow classmates. Lastly, my current advisors in the Social Work major have helped me map out my career path and have given me incredibly good advice. I now have a very clear idea of what my future looks like thanks to my awesome professors and advisors!
Start Your Review of McDaniel College
The social scene, great academics, and strong support for the athletics programs have made me really enjoy my experience at McDaniel so far.
I like that the staff has been very helpful. I am always able to go in and ask questions and feel comfortable. The school is 5 minutes from my home so I love to commute and stay with my family, friend and work.
McDaniel is absolutely incredible. The people are friendly and open, the professors are supportive and willing to help, the athletics are top notch. I've never been so happy in one place. It has everything I could have ever wished for and I know I picked the right place for me. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
The assistant Tennis coach is great and the one friend I made is probably the only positive thing I can say about this place.
I have been a student at McDaniel College for one semester. This is a small college in a small town, but close to Baltimore and Washington, D.C. The campus is wonderful and the teachers have been very good. I would highly recommend this college.
As a freshman I was so very scared to move on campus. I was scared of classes, my roommates (I have a triple), making new friends, and being away from home. All of my fears have been resolved. To begin, my professors are all really sweet. My first year seminar professor and peer mentor are very helpful with both academics and more personal problems. The classes aren't impossible (fingers crossed) and the content is enjoyable. Next, my roommates were both nice. One of them actually moved rooms but my other roommate has become my best friend. Im so glad we met. Last, there are plenty of resources for students who get homesick, stressed, or depressed. Everyone on campus, students and staff alike, are super sweet and want to help you. Everyone is nice. The hill is my new home and I love it here.
I love how welcoming everybody on campus is. All the professors are quick to help. I have never had any issues getting a problem resolved. I just love the sense of community and the size of the campus helps a lot with that.
I have had a good experience with McDaniel College. The professors are generally nice and care about what they are teaching. The class sizes are really small, I've never had a class with more than 20 people in it. The campus is beautiful, especially in the fall. The support for learning differences is top notch, I would no doubt give that an A+. If you want a place with good support, look no further, McDaniel is as good as it gets.

On the other hand, the party scene is pretty awful, don't believe the B-, I would give it a D+. The food in the dining hall is really bad, get a place with a kitchen as soon as you can. I don't know where they are getting the numbers about payments but I am paying $45,000 for this coming school year, and full price is $56,000; nobody pays full price but keep that in mind if you're strapped for cash.

If you want a small school with good support, come here. If you want a party school, go somewhere else
I had a very positive experience at McDaniel College. I feel that the education I received was extensive enough to allow me to succeed in a variety of fields, even those outside of my major. The majority of professors I had were very knowledgeable, helpful, and interested in their students' individual needs. Classes were always small enough that you could get individual attention from instructors if needed. One thing I would have loved to see was a more diverse student body and more up-to-date housing for resident students.
I love how small McDaniel's classrooms are. The only recommended change is to have more security on campus at night.
Being at Mcdaniel College gave me the ability to meet new people. Also, to find new resources that would help me grow and a person and help out the Mcdaniel community.
McDaniel is a great place to come to bond with the teachers and gain valuable learning experiences. On top of that, the campus is small for the purpose of not having to walk very far from the dorm room to the classes. The advisors at the school are very helpful and will keep a student on track as to where they want to go in their careers.
I like the fact that everyone on campus is friendly to each other and very helpful. If I could change one thing about McDaniel College, it would be that the college would be a University. I feel as though more people would apply to come here if it was not a liberal arts school. The college is very good with academics and sports teams are making improvements.
Many of the McDaniel staff's care about your education. I believe that the campus food should change.
Start Your Review of McDaniel College
I love McDaniel College because it feels like home and everyone on campus help you with anything if you ever need help
I am enjoying my experience and have learned alot so far. There really isn't much I would change. I am also enjoying playing football, that is also teaching me alot about discipline and leadership.
HOT ACCOUNTING PROFESSOR AND NORTH VILLAGE GIRL