Mayville State University Reviews

I am a college freshman at Mayville State University, and I am loving school so far! The professors are so kind and helpful, and there are lots of different things to do on campus! It is small, but you can get to know so many people, and build great relationships with them!
Mayville is a great place to go if academics is your main focus. They have excellent English and Mathematics programs. Mayville also devotes a lot of time bringing the students together and building a school focused on inclusion.
Great programs with flexible schedules. They offer degrees for online students which is perfect for my life since I am unable to quit working to study. Staff is caring and helpful.
Start Your Review of Mayville State University
The people that work at Mayville State care about you. Mayville State is in a small town but very close to larger cities. Because of the small size you never worry about crime much and for me there always seemed like there was something going on.
My time at Mayville was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I loved the campus, the faculty and the students. It does get pretty cold!!!
Mayville State University was a fantastic experience. All of the teachers and staff were very friendly and helpful. The best part about this school is the location. The school is located in a very small town, but during the school year it turns into a melting pot of diversity. I met other students from all accross the united states and even other countries, all the while maintaining the safe, slow paced life in a small town.
I have had a great experience at Mayville State University. It is a small town with a lot to offer. I have had all amazing instructors that seems to really care about my education. Anyone I have contacted at Mayville State has been helpful and caring. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a more intimate learning experience. At Mayville, they make you feel as if you're important and they want you to succeed!
I have only toured there, but I loved it! I had a great tour guide. It was specialized to me because I got to meet with someone who was in the education department which was what I am interested in as a career. I also got a free shirt, waterbottle and drawstring bag. I got to tour everywhere! Nothing I would of changed.
Mayville State is in a nice little city. It has big cities around it, but it has a nice campus in the middle of the city. I'm a freshman here, and I like it here. The people are nice, academics are good and the athletics are wonderful.
There is nothing to do here in Mayville besides go to class after that all you do is sit around. On weekends everyone goes home. Parties are sparse and cops tend to bust them. Food here is the same basically every other week, and sports are okay most students attend them because there isn't anything else to do during the week if they are playing at home. I don't think I would recommend this school to anyone
Mayville State University really is the school of personal service. Every employee on campus is involved in each student's education as well as ensuring they are happy and comfortable outside of the classroom. It is in a remote area, but is close to both Grand Forks and Fargo when you're in need of a bigger scene.
Mayville State University is a great school to attend to achieve the whole college experience. Sure it is a very small school, but you aren't just a number, you are a person. The school does a great job at making sure every student's voice is being heard.
I am taking classes online through Kansas State it is a very complicated process and lengthy. The class is very good and the teacher is very helpful.
I have had a wonderful experience with Mayville State! The instructors for Early Childhood classes are very resourceful and helpful!
The safety and security of the campus is amazing.
Students career prospects are high.
Courses were challenging, but not too hard. Professors made sure they helped you as much as possible to succeed.
Start Your Review of Mayville State University
We don't have a Greek life.
This school is wonderful. Nice teachers, friendly students, and everyone is willing to help you succeed.
I have a great dorm with a great RA