Maysville Community & Technical College Reviews

The professors are amazing here and do everything they can to help. The school isn't big it self so it's never really the crowed.
The school is more of a one on one learning experience and that's the main thing I love about it. The only thing I would change about the campus would be it to have some type of sports team on campus.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at MCTC, and I would recommend this college to anyone who is interested in furthering their education.
Review Maysville Community & Technical College
The hands on area for the Nursing classes is awesome.
Except for the stress of working and attending classes, 17 hours this semester, it's been great.
The ones I've taken have been great.
Your professors are interested in each student, their track and their progress.
I will be attaining an ASN here, and then transferring to a larger school for my BSN.
Hands on for my career specific classes.
Teachers will help you. The admissions office is very helpful and understanding.
This school is amazing. They've been helpful in every way. They schedule classes around my personal life, the curriculum is very easy to understand and complete, and I haven't had any problems.
When I took online courses, they were amazing. The teachers were very helpful if I had any questions.
The administrative personnel is caring, friendly and willing to help at all times.
The professors are EXTREMELY helpful!
they posted my transfer credit quickly. i had no issues.
seems to be a lot of busy work
Class sizes are small which is great and makes it easy to ask for help.
Review Maysville Community & Technical College
Nursing is a very in demand fields right now and I will not have trouble finding a job.
The teachers are really invested in my learning and succeeding.
The professors email back quickly and are super helpful.