Maysville Community & Technical College Reviews

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at MCTC, and I would recommend this college to anyone who is interested in furthering their education.
The hands on area for the Nursing classes is awesome.
Except for the stress of working and attending classes, 17 hours this semester, it's been great.
Review Your College
The ones I've taken have been great.
Your professors are interested in each student, their track and their progress.
I will be attaining an ASN here, and then transferring to a larger school for my BSN.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Hands on for my career specific classes.
Teachers will help you. The admissions office is very helpful and understanding.
This school is amazing. They've been helpful in every way. They schedule classes around my personal life, the curriculum is very easy to understand and complete, and I haven't had any problems.
When I took online courses, they were amazing. The teachers were very helpful if I had any questions.
The administrative personnel is caring, friendly and willing to help at all times.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
The professors are EXTREMELY helpful!
they posted my transfer credit quickly. i had no issues.
seems to be a lot of busy work
Nursing is a very in demand fields right now and I will not have trouble finding a job.
  • Jan 8 2016
  • Value
Class sizes are small which is great and makes it easy to ask for help.
The teachers are really invested in my learning and succeeding.
Review Your College
The professors email back quickly and are super helpful.
I absolutely love online classes, so convenient! So far, the professors have been available to answer any questions.
I think for a small college, the tuition is a little high. I think they should give an incentive to students who live in the area.
  • Jan 7 2014